You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

POPPED MY TD CHERRY!

edited August 2015 in Poker Chat
                                           Hi Guys,
                                                       Just an update on my last post about holding the floor for the first time in a nice little27 handed,deep stack tourny in my local boozer
                                                                       Had a great 5 hour game and I had no reasons to involve sanctions or get twisted up in any mental card senarios that needed complex rulings.Even cashed 3rd for £40 (fix-lol).
                                                                                                                                                  The landlord bought my beer all session cos I was filling his tills with the players present.We've decided it will take place again in 2 months time as it went so well.
                         Thanks for the advice and ideas on how I should approach my game as TD for the first time.
                                                                                               Run well guys 
,                                                                                                                 Jim

Comments