You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Simple problem playing with mobile browser

edited August 2015 in Poker Chat
I don't know where to post this as its not exactly feedback if you'd like to move it to a more appropriate section that's great.

I'm having a small problem which is causing a lot of difficulty playing, I was using chrome browser on my android phone and after my first two tables on mobile every time I try to play now the search bar continues to show and won't vanish .. I can deal with that if every other time it was my turn of action it didn't pop up covering my whole screen saying click to resize blocking my view. When I click it, no resizing is done and its every single turn throwing me off its very annoying. I've tried other browsers same problem, my phone is on par with Samsung s6 screen so the screen is big enough.. I've tried chrome browser and other browser settings to hide it, the search bars continue showing when before it vanished automatically upon opening a table, is this a bug or is there anything I can do to either make it vanish on the opening of a table again or at least stop the silly pop ups telling me to click to resize without actually being able to resize it for me.. Thanks in advance

Comments

• edited August 2015
    In Response to Simple problem playing with mobile browser:
    I don't know where to post this as its not exactly feedback if you'd like to move it to a more appropriate section that's great.  I'm having a small problem which is causing a lot of difficulty playing, I was using chrome browser on my android phone and after my first two tables on mobile every time I try to play now the search bar continues to show and won't vanish .. I can deal with that if every other time it was my turn of action it didn't pop up covering my whole screen saying click to resize blocking my view. When I click it, no resizing is done and its every single turn throwing me off its very annoying. I've tried other browsers same problem, my phone is on par with Samsung s6 screen so the screen is big enough.. I've tried chrome browser and other browser settings to hide it, the search bars continue showing when before it vanished automatically upon opening a table, is this a bug or is there anything I can do to either make it vanish on the opening of a table again or at least stop the silly pop ups telling me to click to resize without actually being able to resize it for me.. Thanks in advance
    Posted by xclusiv

1. You can only play 1 table on a mobile
    2. Make sure you use the m.skypoker.com site not the www. version