You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IN MY SHOES?

H Guys,
                                                Im in a pub game and im one of three left for a decent prize pool(wont say amount cos it was quite a bit).One player is tilting and gambling fierce as he ran into a couple of coolers after being massive chip leader.
                                                He got back a couple of average pots but still lowest stack.The UTG limps,the hi- jack raises the pot and I look down at AA in the BB and flat call.(value hunting).The limp UTG flats.
                                                                                                                                       Flop is 4d-6c-8d.I 3 bet n UTG folds and loose,tilt guy raises.I re raise n then tilter shoves n I call
                                                                                              I put him on a range of set,two pair,flush draw or just a bluff due to his last hour of tilt aggression.Stacks wre about 35 bigs n he turns over a straight-which stands.
                                                                                                                                                           Did I do the right thing due to his actions in the previous hour's play or did I get blinded by my AA?
                                                                                                                            Thoughts please,
                                                                                                                                                    Jim  

Comments

• edited August 2015
    shove pre if hes gonna gamle then why not you pick up the chips if they fold if not you have top pair,i know you would of lost but you conna be thinking that pre flop
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: WHAT WOULD YOU DO IN MY SHOES?:
    shove pre if hes gonna gamle then why not you pick up the chips if they fold if not you have top pair,i know you would of lost but you conna be thinking that pre flop
    Posted by stokefc
                                            Hi Stoke,
                                                         In hindsight that should've been my move but we all still had about 35 bigs and he called a raise pre-flop.I know he was being giddy but 5 7 off is off the chart!(fishing-wise)so had to put him on better  Ax Kx small pair to go set mining?
                                               I hope my moves-post flop were justified and have to put that down to poker gods!
                                                                        Meh! I'll get him next month-lol.
                                                                                                                       Run well Stoke,(not Stoke f.c. lol),
                                                                                                                                         Jim(GILLINGHAM F.C. 4 ever)