You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TEAM SKY POKER - APAT

Comments

• edited January 2010
    I like the fact we all look like we've suffered a horrible outdraw.

Don't let the pictures fool you, it was a lot of fun!
  • edited January 2010
    Such a happy bunch! :-)
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM SKY POKER - APAT:
    Such a happy bunch! :-)
    Posted by jamielou
    yeh jack dee eat ur heart out!!
  • edited February 2010
  • edited February 2010
    So who is who
    Posted by torryboy
    In order:

1. Whole team before the tournament
    2. Mike1975?
    3. KarlLuke
    4. Kaidus
    5. SolarCarro
    6. Loki-Rogy
    7. Joobie538
    8. Tallboy?
    9. SolarCarro
    10. SolarCarro on day 2
    11. SolarCarro at the final table

Some of these may be wrong, it was the first time I'd met most people and I can remember everybodys name - but I'm rubbish with faces!
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM SKY POKER - APAT : In order: 1. Whole team before the tournament 2. Mike1975? 3. KarlLuke 4. Kaidus 5. SolarCarro 6. Loki-Rogy 7. Joobie538 8. Tallboy? 9. SolarCarro 10. SolarCarro on day 2 11. SolarCarro at the final table Some of these may be wrong, it was the first time I'd met most people and I can remember everybodys name - but I'm rubbish with faces!
    Posted by Kaidus
    Correct!!

I can't find Grimlock on the APAT pics, think he may have evaded the camera!!

Dave
  • edited February 2010
    great pics,just wondering but how did these guys get picked for the sky poker team,was there a long tournament that justified who the select players were?
    how was these players picked to represent the sky poker team.
    cheers ninipoo
  • edited February 2010
    great pics,just wondering but how did these guys get picked for the sky poker team,was there a long tournament that justified who the select players were? how was these players picked to represent the sky poker team. cheers ninipoo
    Posted by ninipoo71
    Hi Ninipoo

28 players registered an interest on a forum thread, Sky then gave us a weekly freeroll for 5 weeks with points for places, 13 pts winner down to 1pt for 12th, a league table was formulated (I think it is still a sticky at the top) and the top 8 players over 5 games represented Sky at the tourney.

Dave
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM SKY POKER - APAT : Hi Ninipoo 28 players registered an interest on a forum thread, Sky then gave us a weekly freeroll for 5 weeks with points for places, 13 pts winner down to 1pt for 12th, a league table was formulated (I think it is still a sticky at the top) and the top 8 players over 5 games represented Sky at the tourney. Dave
    Posted by SolarCarro
    hi solar and the other apat team

was wondering if there will be another chance to join the team

does anyone know if there will be

thanks
    sara36dd
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM SKY POKER - APAT : hi solar and the other apat team was wondering if there will be another chance to join the team does anyone know if there will be thanks sara36dd
    Posted by sara36dd08
    Hi Mate

Yeah APAT season 4 details are yet to be announced but I believe Sky Poker Forum is intending to enter the team event and probably various individual APAT events as well, the team event is expected to be Jan 2011
    so further details will be announced nearer the time, keep eyes on the forum!!

Dave