You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Abuse Reports

edited August 2015 in Poker Chat
Hello,

Just a polite reminder, can we please only raise serious abuse requests.

Minor requests from the same users over and over again will be regarded as spam, and you could have your forum privileges revoked. We understand that from time to time, there may be posts which are deemed not suitable, and the correct course of action will be taken. 

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with a member of the Sky Poker Team, or alternatively contact Customer Services, who will be happy to resolve your issue.

Thank you.

Comments

• edited August 2015
    .. was tempted to press Report Abuse and add a comedy comment .. but I'm a chicken :)

• edited August 2015
    What's minor to you may be really offensive to someone else.
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Abuse Reports:
    What's minor to you may be really offensive to someone else.
    Posted by FCHD

Yeh, Hufty's sausage for instance. Especially if you substitute minor for insignificant. 
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Abuse Reports :   Yeh, Hufty's sausage for instance. Especially if you substitute minor for insignificant. 
    Posted by pomfrittes
    You are dangerously close to being reported Pommie!
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Abuse Reports :   Yeh, Hufty's sausage for instance. Especially if you substitute minor for insignificant. 
    Posted by pomfrittes
    I was gunna report him too...

He keeps trying to book hols for me, 1 way... to places like hell!
  • edited August 2015
    Sorry Kirsty
    Yr post seems to be getting spammed ^^^ not even my fault this time :)
  • edited August 2015
    Wow I genuinely didnt even realise that option existed....how blind am I!

Thanks for highlighting it Kirsty , I will use it now......joke lol

Ger
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Abuse Reports:
    Hello, Just a polite reminder, can we please only raise serious  abuse requests. Minor requests from the same users over and over again will be regarded as spam, and you could have your forum privileges revoked. We understand that from time to time, there may be posts which are deemed not suitable, and the correct course of action will be taken.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with a member of the Sky Poker Team, or alternatively contact Customer Services, who will be happy to resolve your issue. Thank you.
    Posted by SkyKirsty
                                              Hi Kirsty,
                                                           im all for the abuse report aspect but where do you draw the line?Surely its subjective due to the nature of abuse.Is somebody whining cos they had a bad beat n just want to moan about the person who gave it to them or do they have a genuine reason for wanting the player sanctioned?Has this 'BEEF' been going on for weeks or has it just got ignited?
                                                 I had a guy in a MTT press my buttons for an hour or so over a bad beat he suffered and I dropped a couple of silly cusses in response to his tirade of personal abuse.I got banned from chat(quite rightly)for a months but noticed no action was taken against the protagonist.
                                                                                                I guess its a bit of who gets caught at that moment eh?
                                                                                                            All the best Kirsty,
                                                                                                                                      Jim.

P.S.-Loving the pic of you!you get a 2 syllable damn!)  Daaaaaayaaammm!

• edited August 2015
    Depending on how you  pronounce the word Abuse . The thread title can mean different things.

But on opening the thread , normality is restored a bit.