You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

freerolls

edited February 2010 in Community Suggestions
how can only the same number of people qualify for the bounty hunter tourniment no matter how many people enter it, 5 people get in when over 1000 enter surely thats not right or good odds for anyone. so you need to make extra place avalible the more people that enter

Comments

• edited January 2010
    why are players who are away from the first hand allowed to remain at the table had 4 people away on my table so efectively we were playing heads up impossible 2 build ur stack i used my points 2 buy in 2 a six seater not heads up
  • edited February 2010
    the reason there is 5 seats availbe is that the entry cost for 5 seats in the 12k b/h is about £100 on a monday tuesday saturday and sunday so 5 seats at £22 matches this roughly.
  • edited February 2010
    the reason people can stay in a game after the first hand if they are away is that they have entered for a game whether it be a freerole of real money. they may not be home from work till 10 mins after it starts but because the blinds are so small it doesnt matter. i have also entered games that start at 8pm ie primo but have had to go to the shop at 7.55 for somthing but do want to play in the primo and because the blind levels are at 12mins and start at 10/20 i would only loose 30/40 chips. i know it can be annoying but it does happen. look at it this way if your only playing 1 other personyour both taking blinds so your should both be making chips