You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tables open up for a mtt you just bust.

Imagine this. You're deep and doing really well in a mtt and boom! you get ***** over and you're out. You close the table down and 10 seconds later it opens back up again. You then close it and it opens again. This is really annoying especially if you're multi tabling as Ive sometimes thought its a table ive already regged for opening up.

This isn't a one-off as its been happening for ages and is really annoying. please fix?

Comments

• edited August 2015
    In Response to Tables open up for a mtt you just bust.:
    Imagine this. You're deep and doing really well in a mtt and boom! you get ***** over and you're out. You close the table down and 10 seconds later it opens back up again. You then close it and it opens again. This is really annoying especially if you're multi tabling as Ive sometimes thought its a table ive already regged for opening up. This isn't a one-off as its been happening for ages and is really annoying. please fix?
    Posted by cowhead
    Hi,

A quick scroll through feedback and youll see people request this fixed. It just hasn't happened  yet.

One of the solutions  ive tried....

Closed the client, shut  down my pc, and gone away for the weekend. 
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Tables open up for a mtt you just bust.:
    Imagine this. You're deep and doing really well in a mtt and boom! you get ***** over and you're out. You close the table down and 10 seconds later it opens back up again. You then close it and it opens again. This is really annoying especially if you're multi tabling as Ive sometimes thought its a table ive already regged for opening up. This isn't a one-off as its been happening for ages and is really annoying. please fix?
    Posted by cowhead
    I used to think you had to click on EXIT but i have noticed it still happens,
    The bad thing is when you get knocked out deep in a mtt the table keeps re-opening to show you the player that knocked you out with all your chips as if it  is trying to rub it in your face