You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

yup still the worst poker player ever

edited August 2015 in The Poker Clinic
last 45 minutes I have played in 3 tournaments tournie 1 2nd hand I end up all in with a str8 sadly they guy manages to river a full house , tournament 2 sadly 4th hand but the first I played my all in pp 9s loses to river a 3rd tournie hand number 1 yes my bb  ppjs this gonna make up for it sadly the all in loses to river q so that 20 quid for a mammoth 7 hands and played 4,so what im now thinking is never bet and just hope by calling only that I may do better somehow I cant see it.but u got to trydoubt ill win any money but here goes just calling will let u know what happens

Comments

• edited August 2015
    In Response to yup still the worst poker player ever:
    last 45 minutes I have played in 3 tournaments tournie 1 2nd hand I end up all in with a str8 sadly they guy manages to river a full house , tournament 2 sadly 4th hand but the first I played my all in pp 9s loses to river a 3rd tournie hand number 1 yes my bb  ppjs this gonna make up for it sadly the all in loses to river q so that 20 quid for a mammoth 7 hands and played 4,so what im now thinking is never bet and just hope by calling only that I may do better somehow I cant see it.but u got to trydoubt ill win any money but here goes just calling will let u know what happens
    Posted by fliddyfish

Post these hands.
  • edited August 2015
    Posted by fliddyfish
    Please don't, we couldn't give a flying fu.....
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: yup still the worst poker player ever:
    In Response to yup still the worst poker player ever : Please don't, we couldn't give a flying fu.....
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Im crying here
  • edited August 2015
    Posted by fliddyfish

Dear fliddyfish, 

I found these and thought you could use them:) .................................... You just take one of these beautiful dots each time your verbal dihorrea reaches a natural breaking point and insert. Just like I did there. Ohhhh, and another one, you get my point I hope. Until your next eloquent verse is posted have fun at the tables. Love and kind regards etc. etc.

Lisa1962
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to yup still the worst poker player ever : Dear fliddyfish,  I found these and thought you could use them:) .................................... You just take one of these beautiful dots each time your verbal dihorrea reaches a natural breaking point and insert. Just like I did there. Ohhhh, and another one, you get my point I hope. Until your next eloquent verse is posted have fun at the tables. Love and kind regards etc. etc. Lisa1962
    Posted by lisa1962
    I used 2 by mistake, and now I have a pain in my colon
  • edited August 2015
    Fliddy, I had the pleasure of sharing a table with you tonight in the 9.30 BH.

In all honesty, I was expecting you to make very 'dubious' plays judging on the tripe you post on the forum. I was pleasantly surprised; you weren't splashing about playing every hand, you didn't limp in once, and held a mostly average stack through the first few levels without ever being all in or at risk.

But then something changed, and from about level 50/100 you started to limp in whenever you played a hand, including limping in a couple hands from UTG out of a 25ish bb stack. It's things like this you wanna look at. People talk about being able to change gears during a tournament, the problem is you went into reverse!

If you can resist the urge to limp in, and can alter your truly abysmal attitude towards the site and the game in general, then there is probably enough about you (from the brief bit that I saw) to make a profit from the tables.

Oh, and well done for taking me out, don't moan that you never win flips :)
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to yup still the worst poker player ever : Dear fliddyfish,  I found these and thought you could use them:) .................................... You just take one of these beautiful dots each time your verbal dihorrea reaches a natural breaking point and insert. Just like I did there. Ohhhh, and another one, you get my point I hope. Until your next eloquent verse is posted have fun at the tables. Love and kind regards etc. etc. Lisa1962
    Posted by lisa1962
    Post more please