You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Poker Pitstop- hands required for recording this Tuesday to go on YouTube

edited August 2015 in The Poker Clinic
Hello everyone. I'm recording loads more YouTube vids with Ryan this Tuesday night, in response to many of you asking for more hands from the community to be shown.

We call it...

The Poker Pitstop

..where you take a quick break from all the poker and pull into the pitlane to have our expert mechanic give you a quick tune-up before sending you on your way

Pick a hand that's been keeping you awake at night. Or a typical example of a hand where you feel there's a leak in your game.

And then, over a five minute video Ryan will walk us through the hand, played from your perspective, with all the opponents' cards covered, and without Ryan knowing what they've got in advance so you get rocksolid advice on how he would have played it and what he thinks of the way YOU played it.

It will then live forever on YouTube on our 'SkyPoker' channel, helping you and educating others forever more.

So...take a hand from one of the televised tables that you've played on over the last few weeks, (Mastercash tables, or the main/mini events every night at 8/8.30pm.

Make a note of the hand i.d. number from the hand history and post it on here, along with maybe a quick question about it e.g. Could I have played this better?Should I have bet on the turn? What do you think about my bet sizing on the river? Is this an insta-laydown on the flop? 

The more the merrier and we'll try and do them all. They should be on YouTube within a few weeks, so keep checking back towww.youtube.com/skypokerchannel

I'll post below some videos we've already done to give you an idea...

Look forward to your requests but be sure to get them in before Tuesday 6pm! :-)