You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Can't register for UKPC free role

edited August 2015 in Poker Chat
I was in the UKPC final last night and have 100 points in my account from it but it will not let me register for the UKPC Free roles. Same happened last week. Am I mising something?

Comments

• edited August 2015
    In Response to Can't register for UKPC free role:
    I was in the UKPC final last night and have 100 points in my account from it but it will not let me register for the UKPC Free roles. Same happened last week. Am I mising something?
    Posted by thisltedu
    I could be wrong, but I suspect if the UKPC finished after midnight then those 100 points were not added until Today. I which case they won't count as being earned in the the last 24  hours, but in this period.
  • edited August 2015
    Hi Trev,
    thanks for the comment. You could well be right but to me the 'last 24 hours' would mean 7.00pm Sunday till 7.00pm Monday.
    May be the Sky team can confirm.

Thanks,

Donald
  • edited August 2015
    I too have 100 points from last night event.

But I can register, them I notice this....

All rest breaks will be at 55 minutes past the hour

Alongside cash, 1st place wins a £550 UKPC seat. You must have earned 50 points in the previous calendar week to enter. Reg opens at 5pm on the day. Winners of a UKPC seat will be registered into the tourney the next working day. See promo page for info.

Edit wrong tournie ^^^^

10 seats guaranteed into the £250k UKPC Semi at 9:15pm tonight. 2,000 starting chips, 5 minute blinds. Late registration will be open until the end of level 6. You must have earned 20 Poker Points within the last 24 hours in order to register. Good luck!.

Last week, I hadnt earned my  20 points,,,so between 6 and 7 , I played 4 tables and just scraped in the tournie..So , Its the 24 hrs up until the tournies start !