You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

well done irishrose

edited August 2015 in Poker Chat
A huge congratulations to irish rose on winning the super roller on sunday night.

I followed her progress for much of the tournament and I must say very impressive also beating matt bates heads up must if been difficult very welldone.

Comments

• edited August 2015

Tremendous news, well done Rose.

Guess that's her UKPC buy-in sorted. ;)

• edited August 2015
    BOOM!

(Now that's a proper use of the word + caps + exclamation mark)

VWP
  • edited August 2015
    Well done Rose :):):)
  • edited August 2015
  • edited August 2015

Nice one Rose. Welcome to the club. Nobody ever remembers second place, so the opening post could of been shorter. ;)
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to well done irishrose:
    A huge congratulations to irish rose on winning the super roller on sunday night. I followed her progress for much of the tournament and I must say very impressive also beating matt bates heads up must if been difficult very welldone.
    Posted by queenie30

WELL DONE!! Always lovely at the tables
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: well done irishrose:
    In Response to well done irishrose : WELL DONE!! Always lovely at the tables
    Posted by Itsover4u
    Wow best news ever well done Irishrose!!
  • edited August 2015
    Well done Rose x
  • edited August 2015
    wp rose, enjoy!
  • edited August 2015
    Well done Rose, enjoy spending the money!
  • edited August 2015
  • edited August 2015
    THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

IrishRose13100001£4125
    I cannot believe it - just feel like I was having a lovely dream last night and then today I'd wake up with a bump.  But...... it looks like I really did manage to win the Roller last night/this morning :)

The only explanation I have for having won last night is thanks to the awesome rail I was lucky enough to have had.  Poor DarkAngel was there from start to finish - reckon she might feel like she's been through the wringer today lol.  All of the rest of you were fab aswell - Trev, Misty, RSPCA, Geldy, IrishMary and so on and so on - just so many people that my brain has frozen and I can't think!!!   

I went from being down and depressed from not being able to bink a seat to Notts for next week - (but was totally thrilled that Misty the legend got his seat - massive congrats!!) to being on top of the world after the Roller,  I was completely thrilled just to have made the FT so if my adventure had ended there I would still have been happy.  RPSCA played an awesome game and deserved to be on FT but was unlucky in a few spots.  

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH ALL - I couldn't have done it without you all xxxx

I would have loved to have bought in directly to Notts game - but I can't convince myself that it's a good idea as in my mind if I'm not good enough to bink a seat to the game then I doubt I'd be good enough to play it.  
  • edited August 2015
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: well done irishrose:
    THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IrishRose 1310000 1 £4125 I cannot believe it - just feel like I was having a lovely dream last night and then today I'd wake up with a bump.  But...... it looks like I really did manage to win the Roller last night/this morning :) The only explanation I have for having won last night is thanks to the awesome rail I was lucky enough to have had.  Poor DarkAngel was there from start to finish - reckon she might feel like she's been through the wringer today lol.  All of the rest of you were fab aswell - Trev, Misty, RSPCA, Geldy, IrishMary and so on and so on - just so many people that my brain has frozen and I can't think!!!    I went from being down and depressed from not being able to bink a seat to Notts for next week - (but was totally thrilled that Misty the legend got his seat - massive congrats!!) to being on top of the world after the Roller,  I was completely thrilled just to have made the FT so if my adventure had ended there I would still have been happy.  RPSCA played an awesome game and deserved to be on FT but was unlucky in a few spots.   THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH ALL - I couldn't have done it without you all xxxx I would have loved to have bought in directly to Notts game - but I can't convince myself that it's a good idea as in my mind if I'm not good enough to bink a seat to the game then I doubt I'd be good enough to play it.  
    Posted by IrishRose
    Oi Missus!!! Shurrup stop being daft. As I said last night I knew Misty was going to get a seat and I also knew you were going to win big. I am telling you now STOP PUTTING YOURSELF DOWN! You will do it next week have told you this. BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!! You played against top players last night and you say you could never do it! HA! That's all I've got to say on the matter. You seriously underestimate your poker skills. Was fantastic to watch and sorry for being the noisy railer..........but I know you wouldn't have it any other way. Remember the bingo night jackpot? I know you do that night will be forever etched into my brain all those years ago. I was with you and routed for that number to come out and it did and last night I routed for you to win and TID and you did that too lol. Proud to have been there for both of your big wins and there will be many more to come.   Well done My friend, you deserve it. xxx
  • edited August 2015
    Woooooooooooo!  VWP Rose, much deserved win :)
  • edited August 2015
    sincerity at its best wd and wp rosie,respect girl
  • edited August 2015
    sorry rose didn't see this tread posted on your team thread before.

a great win for a great lady don't give it all back rose or if you do make sure you give it back slowly enjoy .  db  xx. 
  • edited August 2015
     well done rose go on treat yourself to the ukpc you deserve it.
  • edited August 2015
    Huge congrats Rose, you are a top lady x
  • edited August 2015
    Congratulations Rose, great result!
  • edited August 2015
    congrats rosey and welcome to the roller winners circle....
  • edited August 2015
    Big congrats Rose.  Very well done. xx
  • edited August 2015
    Super result Rose many congrats
  • edited August 2015

Very well done Rose