You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

This week's live Sky Poker show on Sky Sports 4 at 10pm

edited August 2015 in Poker Chat

Yes, we're back live this Tuesday night on Sky Sports 4 at 10pm.

Fronting it will be myself and...

Ryan Spittles
And taking the 100 Challenge (to make as much profit from £100 in 100 minutes on one Mastercash 25p/50p table) will be:

Nik Persaud

versus

The Werewolf- Will Kassouf!

Nik's a friend of the show and has appeared several times before, he's been a pro for ages and can mix it up live and online. In fact this year he took down a huge score in a big online comp, so he knows what he's talking about!

And Will burst on to the scene a few years ago, final-tabling the Irish Open and since then has been grinding the circuit and getting into spats with players, notably Vanessa Selbst on the EPT. Watch here

He's not generally known to be shy round the table...just watch him in action here..

Should be interesting!

Tweet messages to #skypokertv 

Oh, and don't forget the UKPC continues this Wednesday on Sky Sports 4 at 10pm!

Comments

• edited August 2015

Was just laughing yesterday...

Nik has got himself a racehorse. It has now run three times. It is a little boy racehorse. The first time it ran it managed to get very distracted by the presence of little girl racehorses in the paddock during the preliminaries. He became totally unable to carry out his primary function of running in a straight line as fast as possible. I can't help laughing every time it runs now. This seems like the perfect horse for Nik. 
  • edited August 2015
    I remember watching that clip of Will and Vanessa Selbst when it aired live, she did not look impressed ha.
  • edited August 2015
    I was about two tables away that day Dan. I can safely say that Will and Vanessa did not rush to become Facebook friends.