You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

20 GTD SEATS in this weekend's UKPC Final!

edited August 2015 in Poker Chat
In Response to More guaranteed seats in the UKPC Quarter Finals this week and UKPC Super SATurday:
Hi all, If you're still looking to qualify for the £250k UKPC we have increased the number of guaranteed seats to 8  for each Quarter Final starting from tonight. Plenty of value to be had here so get involved. We will also be running a £5 UKPC Super SATurday rebuy   tournament which will guarantee a number of seats into Sunday's Final, Semi and Quarter Final. Don't miss out on this final opportunity to qualify, not long left now. If Leigh Wiltshere can do it for the price of a pint then so can you!
Posted by Sky_Dan
Take me to this pub where you can buy a pint for 1p, and I might just buy you a drink 

Otherwise, sounds great

Comments

• edited August 2015
    Hi all,

If you're still looking to qualify for the £250k UKPC we have increased the number of guaranteed seats in Sunday's Final to 20

We have also increased the number of guaranteed daily Quarter Final seats to 8. Plenty of value to be had here so get involved.

Finally, we will be running a £10 UKPC Super SATurday rebuy tournament which will guarantee 2 seats into the main event as well as seats into Sunday's Final.

Don't miss out on this final opportunity to qualify, not long left now. If Leigh Wiltshere can do it for less than the price of a pint then so can you!

• edited August 2015
    I knew someone would pull me up on that. Have edited!