You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Turbo dym games

edited August 2015 in Poker Chat
Logged in today and no turbo dym games showing up.ls this just a glitch or have they been removed? Sorry if this has already been answered :)

Comments

• edited August 2015
    In Response to Turbo dym games:
    Logged in today and no turbo dym games showing up.ls this just a glitch or have they been removed? Sorry if this has already been answered :)
    Posted by Emm4z
    I can see them in my lobby.  Maybe turn it off and on again?
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Turbo dym games:
    In Response to Turbo dym games : I can see them in my lobby.  Maybe turn it off and on again?
    Posted by Wilhelm

Thank you,will give that a try.am using the mobile app,so might need update or something :)
  • edited August 2015
    Hi,,ive just looked,,I couldnt select them in the filter,,,they aint there..

then I notice..they have their very own tab...so they are in a different place now.
  • edited August 2015
    Hi,,ive just looked,,I couldnt select them in the filter,,,they aint there.. then I notice..they have their very own tab...so they are in a different place now.
    Posted by mumsie
    I am playing using my tablet and using browser.Still not showing turbo and cannot find tab for turbo's :(
  • edited August 2015
    I'm using the same, and they are there for me. However, it is now 6am.
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Turbo dym games:
    Posted by Emm4z
    The Lobby has been re-arranged, & these now have their own Tab Mr Emm4z.
  • edited August 2015
    Hi Emm4z,

I had originally removed Turbo DYMs from the Double Your Money filter but you may be right - this may have meant that on mobile they weren't showing up when you selected Double Your Money. I have rectified this now.

Thanks

Dan
  • edited August 2015
    Hi Emm4z , I had originally removed Turbo DYMs from the Double Your Money filter but you may be right - this may have meant that on mobile they weren't showing up when you selected Double Your Money. I have rectified this now. Thanks Dan
    Posted by Sky_Dan
    Fiddling again Dan ;) lol
  • edited August 2015
    Practice makes perfect!
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Turbo dym games : The Lobby has been re-arranged, & these now have their own Tab Mr Emm4z.
    Posted by Tikay10
    You're in for a big slap off her! ;-)

• edited August 2015
    Hi Emm4z , I had originally removed Turbo DYMs from the Double Your Money filter but you may be right - this may have meant that on mobile they weren't showing up when you selected Double Your Money. I have rectified this now. Thanks Dan
    Posted by Sky_Dan

Still not quite right Dan :)
    Using the tabs,l have to select normal AND turbo blinds for the DYMs to show up.Might have to do a bit more fiddling lol
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Turbo dym games : You're in for a big slap off her! ;-)
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he assumed my 7 yr old boy had posted the question :)
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Turbo dym games : Still not quite right Dan :) Using the tabs,l have to select normal AND turbo blinds for the DYMs to show up.Might have to do a bit more fiddling lol
    Posted by Emm4z
    Right you are - I can see that when Turbo alone is selected that nothing shows up. Puzzling. Will try and 'fiddle' some more!
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Turbo dym games : Right you are - I can see that when Turbo alone is selected that nothing shows up. Puzzling. Will try and 'fiddle' some more!
    Posted by Sky_Dan

Thank you :)
  • edited August 2015
    Ok I have five minutes of fiddling left to do and that'll be the final fiddle.

It is now working as it should - on mobile, Turbo DYMs only appear when you select 'Turbo'.

I have however had to remove the 'Turbo DYM' filter from the web that I addd just yesterday in order to do this. It's a niggly thing I'm afraid. You can use 'filters' at the bottom of the lobby and if you select 'Fast' it will show just Turbo DYMs. Select 'Quick' and you get the regular ones.

Cheers

Dan

• edited August 2015
    Ok I have five minutes of fiddling left to do and that'll be the final fiddle. It is now working as it should - on mobile, Turbo DYMs only appear when you select 'Turbo'. I have however had to remove the 'Turbo DYM' filter from the web that I addd just yesterday in order to do this. It's a niggly thing I'm afraid. You can use 'filters' at the bottom of the lobby and if you select 'Fast' it will show just Turbo DYMs. Select 'Quick' and you get the regular ones. Cheers Dan
    Posted by Sky_Dan
    Yep,works perfectly so all good,thank you Dan :)
  • edited August 2015
    Hi Dan

Could you do a bit more fiddling and add a 3.30 option as a turbo:)
  • edited August 2015
    The 'turbo dym' heading at the top now shows no tournaments at all? The turbo dym's now appear in the 'double your money' tab. 
  • edited August 2015
    The 'turbo dym' heading at the top now shows no tournaments at all? The turbo dym's now appear in the 'double your money' tab. 
    Posted by goldnballz
    Yeah I'm afraid I have had to remove the 'Turbo DYM' heading - refresh the lobby and it will disappear. We can't have them in that category without it affecting the way the mobile lobby works.

As mentioned above, if you select 'filters' at the bottom of the lobby and select 'Fast' it will just show the Turbo DYMs. You can also click the Sit & Go column in the lobby itself to arrange by alphabetical order to make them easier to find.

Sorry, know it's not perfect but work in progress. Trying a lot of things this week and will also speak to people at UKPC to find out how we can improve.
  • edited August 2015
    Hi Dan Could you do a bit more fiddling and add a 3.30 option as a turbo:)
    Posted by stuarty117
    I'm trying to de-clutter at the minute son! I will start thinking about adding more once we start to look a bit tidier :)
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Turbo dym games : I'm trying to de-clutter at the minute son! I will start thinking about adding more once we start to look a bit tidier :)
    Posted by Sky_Dan
    This made me laugh alot lol.

Ok sonny 
  • edited August 2015
    Can't we get rid of the "Speed" heading, there are very few games that ever go on in there, and have "Turbo" back?
  • edited August 2015
    can you add a deepstack hu think it will be very popular 15 min blind will do ;)
  • edited August 2015
    Can't we get rid of the "Speed" heading, there are very few games that ever go on in there, and have "Turbo" back?
    Posted by FCHD
    Agree with getting rid of the 'speed' tab, its killing the 6-max speed sng's which used to be reasonably popular. And why are the £2.20 speeds highlighted & not the £5.50s?