You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease sort it out :(

edited August 2015 in Poker Chat
Dear tech team.

Please please please can someone put a fix onto the tablet / mobile play?

I can not register for any more mtt's this morning after busting the 9am speed, (only mtt registered for today) keeps coming up standard message about being registered in another mtt (UKPC £550 which I can not dereg or loose my seat) 

So I bust out and then get auto thrown onto another table in that mtt so can not say gg bla bla, close table, go to lobby and auto opens that table, been doing this now for last 10 mins! 

Pleeeeease listen to us forum members. Been telling you for a long time about this and nothing appears to be done. Do you have to warn people about registering? Maybe just copy stars where they have a warning message appear as you load up table (this one is about bat life on mobile devices) we click to say read and never appears again?

Thanks

Matt

Comments

• edited August 2015
    In Response to Pleeeeeeeeeeeease sort it out :(:
    Dear tech team. Please please please can someone put a fix onto the tablet / mobile play? I can not register for any more mtt's this morning after busting the 9am speed, (only mtt registered for today) keeps coming up standard message about being registered in another mtt (UKPC £550 which I can not dereg or loose my seat)  So I bust out and then get auto thrown onto another table in that mtt so can not say gg bla bla, close table, go to lobby and auto opens that table, been doing this now for last 10 mins!  Pleeeeease listen to us forum members. Been telling you for a long time about this and nothing appears to be done. Do you have to warn people about registering? Maybe just copy stars where they have a warning message appear as you load up table (this one is about bat life on mobile devices) we click to say read and never appears again? Thanks Matt
    Posted by Nuggy962
    +1 this is the most annoying thing about using this software on a tablet
  • edited August 2015

Yo Nuggy.

I will send this upstairs to Mr Tech immediately.
  • edited August 2015
    Sent up to us and we are looking at it. I will keep you in the loop as to what we can do but it may not be the quickest fix.

I will however pass to the brains of the operation.
  • edited August 2015
    There is a kinda Fix that I use often. I use it on my microsoft surface and my android  phones and tablets.

For this to work.  You need a pc on at home and a 2g or 3g or whatever with data allowance from your phone people

1 . Download teamviewer on your pc and portable device.  (available from playstore.  And app store)
    2 . Wrote down 9 digit  number and password from pc
    3 log in on the mobile.

gives you full access to pc whilst out and about.

I do it often.
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Pleeeeeeeeeeeease sort it out :(:
    Sent up to us and we are looking at it. I will keep you in the loop as to what we can do but it may not be the quickest fix. I will however pass to the brains of the operation.
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    similar was posted in the feedback section weeks ago - is that not monitored any more?
  • edited August 2015
    Yes this is monitored and my apologies that I did not reply on the thread. As I say it is something that has been passed to the tech guys and they are looking at it.

I do however want to be realistic and advise that it may not be a quick fix. I will update on progress.

Sam
  • edited August 2015
    Thank you for responses Sam / Tk

Totally understand is not an easy fix - progress updates are a great idea - gives us that light at end of tunnel

I am back on the lap top today so it's all good for me now haha

Thanks again