You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Where's Mac?

edited August 2015 in Poker Chat
She is supposed to be back and Tikay has done a runner!

Come on Karen! Im keeping a seat for you.

Ger

Comments

• edited August 2015

She's eating.

I'm just having a few days break. Back soon. 

I challenged Lady Twiglet to "name your day", but she appears to have bottled it.

Right, Portsmouth v Derby on t'telly next.
    Then tomorrow evening, for 4 nights, the USA PGA Golf. Can't miss that.   
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Where's Mac?:
    She's eating. I'm just having a few days break. Back soon.  I challenged Lady Twiglet to "name your day", but she appears to have bottled it.   Right, Portsmouth v Derby on t'telly next. Then tomorrow evening, for 4 nights, the USA PGA Golf. Can't miss that.   
    Posted by Tikay10
    Wonder if Derby will go with any 2 up front?
  • edited August 2015
    Return of the Mac.
    I really want Pompey to lose tonight . No injuries , no bookings and play the young lads.
    No I have not gone mad but we do not need distraction of a cup comp thanks.
    Oh and thanks sky for making us play on a Wednesday, not our normal day for home games and a day later than our opposition for Saturday got to play.
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Where's Mac? : Wonder if Derby will go with any 2 up front?
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

Lol, any 2 would be better than Bent ;-)
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Where's Mac? : Wonder if Derby will go with any 2 up front?
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    With this 40% winrate is the best u can hope for

With tikay cant wait for the golf come on RORS
  • edited August 2015
    What's all this kickball chat on a poker forum?
    I'll be playing a few games soon I think.
    Just tied up at the moment.
    Flying visit to help as a family member recovering from an op, so childminding etc, Should have been until friday, but that isn't long enough.
    Mr Mac arriving Saturday to help, he says that it's to help, but really he has missed my beloved interesting facts.
    I'm here until week friday now, I'm sure TK willl find something else to watch on the telly rather than play as he'd a scaredycat.
    I believe the world tiddywinks championship is on next week, that will keep him busy.

ps. interesting fact #3988
    The late Lena Zavaroni, child pop sensation. Was actually born as Lena Hilda Macaroni. Before she changed her name, whilst performing she was billed as Hilda Macaroni. True. Google it.

• edited August 2015
    What's all this kickball chat on a poker forum? I'll be playing a few games soon I think. Just tied up at the moment. Flying visit to help as a family member recovering from an op, so childminding etc, Should have been until friday, but that isn't long enough. Mr Mac arriving Saturday to help, he says that it's to help, but really he has missed my beloved interesting facts. I'm here until week friday now, I'm sure TK willl find something else to watch on the telly rather than play as he'd a scaredycat. I believe the world tiddywinks championship is on next week, that will keep him busy. ps. interesting fact #3988 The late Lena Zavaroni, child pop sensation. Was actually born as Lena Hilda Macaroni. Before she changed her name, whilst performing she was billed as Hilda Macaroni. True. Google it.
    Posted by Macacgirl1
    Sausages