You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

HANDLING STRENGTH-THOUGHTS PLEASE TIKAY/OR ANYONE

Hi all
,im in a private 6-handed cash game n it gets whittled down to just 3 of us.
                                                                                                             Blinds are £1/£2 and ive got about £350 stack.I raise on the button to £5 with AcJc and iget 3-bet by this aggressive short stack(£45) to £17.A good player in the BB,4-bets to £42(Stack-£320) and weve been having some good little tussles through the game so what do you think I should do here?

I fold cos i would assume SB would shove his stack and BB wasn't going to 4-bet a short stack without a tasty hand.
                                                                                                                                             They both turned and it hurt to know I was ahead(just) and my hand would have stood.Did I get it right?Had a great,hour long HU battle with the bb guy previous and left the venue with £610 so I wasn't crying.Its that scenario earlier that I cant get out of my head that could've got me a monster stack,earlier doors with just the 3 of us left.
                                                Thoughts/suggestions please
                                                                                         Jim