You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

URGENT: Sky premiership promo tokens

edited August 2015 in Poker Chat
HI all

Sorry to grab your attention like that

If you have tokens as part of the promo, they get used in ANY game (so my £2.20 one got used in a 30p dym) 

support say it is meant to be like this and no refunds will be offered.

i DID get mine sorted but hoping you wont make the same mistake as me, they say its different system to the weekly points

gl all

Comments

• edited August 2015
    Thanks for Info, I didnt realize that tokens were being issued, I though the idea flopped.

(edit)

Ive looked and by Jove , I have something..

Free Stuff
    • Free Tokens and Bonuses: £10.50
    now, If I go for a tournie..say the 2.20 deepstack at 2.20, will the whole 10.50 be swallowed up ?
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: URGENT: Sky premiership promo tokens:
    Thanks for Info, I didnt realize that tokens were being issued, I though the idea flopped. (edit) Ive looked and by Jove , I have something.. Free Stuff Free Tokens and Bonuses: £10.50 now, If I go for a tournie..say the 2.20 deepstack at 2.20, will the whole 10.50 be swallowed up ?
    Posted by mumsie
    well £5 is a free bet, which u need to use on skybet

i assume you have 2.20, 2.20 and 1.10 tokens to make up the 5.50,

if u go to the sky poker website there is a menu there saying 'bonus' and it lists what you have there, there must be one on the client but i couldn't find it.

if u do have a 2.20 token i would presume it would use that first (it used the 1.10 one first for me for a 30p dym)
  • edited August 2015
    Thanks for the info MrWh1te - very helpful.

Think this needs to be better explained on the promotions page (@SkyDan, @SkyKirsty). It's also a little misleading IMO:

"At the end of the week, whichever teams win their match up will receive a £5 Free Sports Bet to use on Sky Bet, and a £5.50 tournament token."

That implies to me that we get one single token worth £5.50, not three that add up to that. Should probably say "£5.50 worth of tournament tokens" or something similar.
  • edited August 2015
    yeah,  i wasn't too bothered about that,more the fact they clearly use the same system as weekly promo but changed the rules (not letting you choose when to use them)
  • edited August 2015
    Thanks for Info, I didnt realize that tokens were being issued, I though the idea flopped. (edit) Ive looked and by Jove , I have something.. Free Stuff Free Tokens and Bonuses: £10.50 now, If I go for a tournie..say the 2.20 deepstack at 2.20, will the whole 10.50 be swallowed up ?
    Posted by mumsie
    Good afternoon Mumsie.
    Did someone mention the £2.20 @2.20 deepstack.
    All the best.
    Rainman397
  • edited August 2015
    i regged for the bh semi at six cost me £1.70 that,ll do :)
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: URGENT: Sky premiership promo tokens : Good afternoon Mumsie. Did someone mention the £2.20 @2.20 deepstack. All the best. Rainman397
    Posted by rainman397
    there is a £2.20 at 2.20?
  • edited August 2015
    Im searching around the site to see if its clear whats going to be used if i register for a tournie and am not having much luck, its ambiguous.

Ill be a martyr and do a bit of trial and error.

Ill register for this event and see how the money is deducted.

Confirm Tournament RegistrationWould you like to buy in to the £8,000 BH LR Sat tournament starting at 18:15?

Free Tokens and Bonuses: £10.50
    Free Tokens and Bonuses: £7.20

So 1.80 was deducted from my bonus.

Happiness level up to 89%

• edited August 2015
    i regged for the bh semi at six cost me £1.70 that,ll do :)
    Posted by stokefc
    seat booked for 1.70 yipee
  • edited August 2015
    Im searching around the site to see if its clear whats going to be used if i register for a tournie and am not having much luck, its ambiguous. Ill be a martyr and do a bit of trial and error. Ill register for this event and see how the money is deducted. Confirm Tournament Registration Would you like to buy in to the £8,000 BH LR Sat tournament starting at 18:15? Free Tokens and Bonuses: £10.50 Free Tokens and Bonuses: £7.20 So 1.80 was deducted from my bonus. Happiness level up to 89%        
    Posted by mumsie
    isn't that £3.30 deducted?  which is a £2.20 and a £1.10 token?  How much was the actual buyin?
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: URGENT: Sky premiership promo tokens : isn't that £3.30 deducted?  which is a £2.20 and a £1.10 token?  How much was the actual buyin?
    Posted by MrWh1te
    Oh yes...the buy in was 1.60...plus whever sky take f ?  20p i think,,thats outragious...why would that much be deducted ???!!!
  • edited August 2015
    Ill try again...(deep sigh)

I have 7.20 in bonuses

Offers Ready to Use

Expires Product Valid For Amount
    20/08/2015 SkyBet Any Sporting Bet (Any Sport) £5.00
    20/08/2015 SkyPoker Tournaments All Poker MTT's and STT's £2.20
    Would you like to buy in to the £400 Bounty Hunter tournament starting at 20:05?Available Balance£95.02Buy-in + Fee£2 + £0.30Prize Pool£400Freebet amount£2.2
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: URGENT: Sky premiership promo tokens : Oh yes...the buy in was 1.60...plus whever sky take f ?  20p i think,,thats outragious...why would that much be deducted ???!!!
    Posted by mumsie
    because it takes the whole token and doesn't give you any change

so it took the 1.10 one and you still needed to pay more so it took the 2.20 one too
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: URGENT: Sky premiership promo tokens : because it takes the whole token and doesn't give you any change so it took the 1.10 one and you still needed to pay more so it took the 2.20 one too
    Posted by MrWh1te

ok,,but ill do it one more time
  • edited August 2015
    Ill try again...(deep sigh) I have 7.20 in bonuses Offers Ready to Use Expires Product Valid For Amount 20/08/2015 SkyBet Any Sporting Bet (Any Sport) £5.00 20/08/2015 SkyPoker Tournaments All Poker MTT's and STT's £2.20 Would you like to buy in to the £400 Bounty Hunter tournament starting at 20:05? Available Balance £95.02 Buy-in + Fee £2 + £0.30 Prize Pool £400 Freebet amount £2.2
    Posted by mumsie
    when i bought in this time..it took my token and the extra 10p from my  balance

where as the first time i tried it..it took 2 tokens and left my balance alone.

I suppose the site belongs to sky, they can do what they like and  its their token too really. No harm done

Mark 12:17
    Jesus said to them, “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s.” And they marveled at him.