You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Special Message re Tonight's TKO II, Leg Two.

edited January 2010 in Sky Poker Tournaments

I've just had a "round-robin" e-mail from Sky Poker reminding me - like I'd forget! - that tonight is Leg two of TKO II, & also that it's Omaha. (Lovely!).

But it ALSO says this.....

".....Please note you can only play this tournament via the internet and not on your TV.....".

So, bear that in mind, please. It will be for software reasons.

If you have Sky Poker friends who play via their Telly, & who might not see this message, please let them know.

Unless they are in Team LisadonkAceJackPlop of course.....

Comments

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Special Message re Tonight's TKO II, Leg Two.:
    I've just had a "round-robin" e-mail from Sky Poker reminding me - like I'd forget! - that tonight is Leg two of TKO II, & also that it's Omaha. (Lovely!). But it ALSO says this.....   ".....Please note you can only play this tournament via the internet and not on your TV.....". So, bear that in mind, please. It will be for software reasons. If you have Sky Poker friends who play via their Telly, & who might not see this message, please let them know. Unless they are in Team LisadonkAceJackPlop of course.....
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi Tony 
    I'm looking forward to this, although i think i will be carnage early on, should be fun.
    I wish it was last night i bubbled in the warm up.

gl tonight m8
    col
  • edited January 2010
    ready and wiating
    lets hope we take this one down and look forward to seeing tikay on the final table again