You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FAO: SKY regarding tokens

Hi guys

Please don't think I am complaining, im not, but the terms said u get a free £5 bet and a £5.50 token

but I seem to have a £5.00 bet and 2 x £2.20 tokens.   Please could you advise on this.

Also, do we keep same team for all weeks?

Comments

• edited August 2015
    oh and they just got used on a 30p dym??  (which I for sure will complain about)
  • edited August 2015
    sorted

seems it was 2.20, 2.20, 1.10 tokens and they get used with ANY game, so mine got used up in 30p games

I have been dealt with satisfactorily but I believe the system is broke and you will get more complaints
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: FAO: SKY regarding tokens:
    oh and they just got used on a 30p dym??  (which I for sure will complain about)
    Posted by MrWh1te
    I wouldn't expect anything less 
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: FAO: SKY regarding tokens : I wouldn't expect anything less 
    Posted by Jac35
    was that an honest reply or a dig :p
  • edited August 2015
    If there is any justice, you'll be on the losing team for the next 7 weeks :)
  • edited August 2015
    If there is any justice, you'll be on the losing team for the next 7 weeks :)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Unlikely as the strong teams will win every week.
  • edited August 2015
    Hello,

How does one redeem the free bet and the free token?

I have probably already used up my free token automatically without realising it (by registering in 5.50 / 11 / 22 DYM games) as I havent seen any notifications of "would you like to use your free token to enter this tournament" or such like...

To use the free sports bet, do i simply log onto skybet and place the bet, or will that eat into my "normal" bankroll? Any tips on what to spend it on folks, I rarely bet on sport!

Sorry if this has been asked elsewhere I couldn't find it if so...

Thank you

J x
  • edited August 2015
    Hello, How does one redeem the free bet and the free token? I have probably already used up my free token automatically without realising it (by registering in 5.50 / 11 / 22 DYM games) as I havent seen any notifications of "would you like to use your free token to enter this tournament" or such like... To use the free sports bet, do i simply log onto skybet and place the bet, or will that eat into my "normal" bankroll? Any tips on what to spend it on folks, I rarely bet on sport! Sorry if this has been asked elsewhere I couldn't find it if so... Thank you  J x
    Posted by Jacquelyn
    When you go to place your bet an option will pop up to use free bet, I think it's orange iirc.
  • edited August 2015
    Reply to Mr White.
    Check out the promotion info.
    "How do I take part?" clearly states you keep same team for duration of the promotion.
    fireman66
  • edited August 2015
    Reply to Mr White. Check out the promotion info. "How do I take part?" clearly states you keep same team for duration of the promotion. fireman66
    Posted by Alpha33

Ty
  • edited August 2015
    Had to delete a couple of posts here, let's please keep any personal attacks out of it. Not sure how harsh Kirsty was when moderating the forum but I take the line that if you start discussing people's private lives then we're going to have a problem.
  • edited August 2015
    Playing 30p DYM I clicked "play again" button and over three games my three Prem Promo tokens totalling £5-50 where taken without my knowledge. I was fobbed of first time with my email query but in the end by persistance I was refunded £4-60. Suggest anyone with same problem do the same and if necessary quote my circumstances.
    Alpha33