You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FAQ for all Sky Poker UKPC Qualifiers

2»

Comments

• edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: FAQ for all Sky Poker UKPC Qualifiers:
    In Response to Re: FAQ for all Sky Poker UKPC Qualifiers : Pretty hard not to tbf. Although maybe they should have a couple of male valets for the ladies? Perhaps yourself & Dan could show them how it's done? :)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Prop bet for Tikay and I to wear tight white t-shirts on Sunday and offer massages - bidding will have to start very high for this.
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: FAQ for all Sky Poker UKPC Qualifiers : Hi m8, won it from a rewards freeroll on 2nd July
    Posted by nslater112
    Ahh, in that case it will be because you never responded to the e-Mail.

I will ask Sky Sam to send the e-Mail again, but it will go to the same address as last time, the address linked with your account. (I don't know that, & don't want to, but Sam will). 

If your e-Mail address is different, please send a PM to Sky_Sam. Do NOT post your e-Mail address on the thread please.  

• edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: FAQ for all Sky Poker UKPC Qualifiers : Ahh, in that case it will be because you never responded to the e-Mail. I will ask Sky Sam to send the e-Mail again, but it will go to the same address as last time, the address linked with your account. (I don't know that, & don't want to, but Sam will).    If your e-Mail address is different, please send a PM to Sky_Sam. Do NOT post your e-Mail address on the thread please.    
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks tikay,, have just rang Harry from priority an he's chasing it up to with JP haha good job I read this forum post or would be turning up for nothing haha thanks
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: FAQ for all Sky Poker UKPC Qualifiers : Thanks tikay,, have just rang Harry from priority an he's chasing it up to with JP haha good job I read this forum post or would be turning up for nothing haha thanks
    Posted by nslater112
    Hi bud,

Your name IS in the Lobby now.

There was some confusion, as if I understood it correctly, you had indicated you would not be playing, but it matters not now, you are IN the Main Event.

Next case. ;)
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: FAQ for all Sky Poker UKPC Qualifiers : Hi bud, Your name IS in the Lobby now. There was some confusion, as if I understood it correctly, you had indicated you would not be playing, but it matters not now, you are IN the Main Event. Next case. ;)
    Posted by Tikay10
    Haha thanks m8, had visions I would be turning up an being the one to take pictures for forum then haha
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: FAQ for all Sky Poker UKPC Qualifiers : Prop bet for Channing and I to wear tight white t-shirts on Sunday and offer massages - bidding will have to start very high for this.
    Posted by Sky_Dan

FYP
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: FAQ for all Sky Poker UKPC Qualifiers : Haha thanks m8, had visions I would be turning up an being the one to take pictures for forum then haha
    Posted by nslater112
    No worries, glad we started the thread, all sorted now.

Sam said "no need to start a thread", but I insisted.  

• edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: FAQ for all Sky Poker UKPC Qualifiers : No worries, glad we started the thread, all sorted now. Sam said "no need to start a thread", but I insisted.    
    Posted by Tikay10
    Now that Kirsty has left I have been given the super powers on the forum. You're close to a 2 week cooling off period.
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: FAQ for all Sky Poker UKPC Qualifiers : Now that Kirsty has left I have been given the super powers on the forum. You're close to a 2 week cooling off period.
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    Don't be cheeky to your elders, else he'll have you in a tight white T-Shirt doing massages on Sunday :)
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: FAQ for all Sky Poker UKPC Qualifiers : Hanson has never bricked in his life :)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    i need help, thats gone right over my head ..im confused just like when i play ..ive been told i need to read a book so i read 50 shades of grey and it has not helped my game but my other half likes the new me lol :))))))
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: FAQ for all Sky Poker UKPC Qualifiers : i need help, thats gone right over my head ..im confused just like when i play ..ive been told i need to read a book so i read 50 shades of grey and it has not helped my game but my other half likes the new me lol :))))))
    Posted by HANSON
    Hey Hanson

I presume your first name is not Gus as in "Gus Hansen" the well know poker player? otherwise you would probably aleady know what a "Brick" is.

A "Brick"...............

Noun

A card that did not have an impact on the outcome of a particular hand or that is expected to have no impact on the outcome of a hand in progress, especially in reference to a face-up card dealt to a particular player rather than a community card.

Verb

To reveal a card that appears to help a player but actually duplicates the value of another card that player holds.

Hopefully you can impress Mr Grey by explaining the meaning of this, although I doubt he will get the same gratification :)
  • edited August 2015
    I cannot trace my e-mail, but will definitely be attending Friday 21st 1 pm.
  • edited August 2015
    I cannot trace my e-mail, but will definitely be attending Friday 21st 1 pm.
    Posted by wynne1938
    Wynne your in the lobby, your ok :)
  • edited August 2015
    I didnt get an email :(
  • edited August 2015
    I didnt get an email :(
    Posted by alex1229
    Alex your in the lobby!! you are safe