You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Overall League Position

Is the league position of the team based on the points accumulated for wins, draws and losses or based on the total poker points obtained?  Thought it was based on points from wins draws and losses, but current table seems to suggest that based on total poker points.

Comments

• edited August 2015
    In Response to Overall League Position:
    Is the league position of the team based on the points accumulated for wins, draws and losses or based on the total poker points obtained?  Thought it was based on points from wins draws and losses, but current table seems to suggest that based on total poker points.
    Posted by TOOTRUE
    The table is wrong reading the promo page, looks like someone has made a boob. 
    Sure it will be sorted soon.
  • edited August 2015
    the boob being the gunners won yet have been awarded 0 points and a loss.
  • edited August 2015
    such a flawed promotion - only the decent teams are going to win, the trend now will continue and the same people will win the prizes week in week out
  • edited August 2015
    Hi.  Please could someone from Sky clarify the question raised in the original post?

Many thanks
  • edited August 2015
    its obviously total poker points accumalated pe rteam - hence having one person that earns 5k points means your laughing for the remainder of the season and will get a free bet each week
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Overall League Position:
    such a flawed promotion - only the decent teams are going to win, the trend now will continue and the same people will win the prizes week in week out
    Posted by FLUSHCHECK
    Very true as I have posted this already on 2 different threads. I wish somebody from SKY would convince me otherwise. I had one poster try to, but I told him we would see the proof at the end. Anyway, into week 2 and again the same teams with few points. Yes-it is totally flawed.