You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Why is it I have been playing for such a long time but never get any promotions!!!!

I have tried asking customer services, why since I have been a customer for years. Why I never get an invite to any of the Promo nights for e.g KTO tonight. What do you need to do to get an invite. They have them daily and I am playing daily but I never get an invite??????

Comments

• edited January 2010
    You don't need to be invited..

When you signed up for the website, did you untick the box which said something along the lines of "Please untick if you do not which to receive on promotion offers" ?

Also if you care to browse the site / forum alout more you'll be made more aware of various promotions.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Why is it I have been playing for such a long time but never get any promotions!!!!:
    You don't need to be invited.. When you signed up for the website, did you untick the box which said something along the lines of "Please untick if you do not which to receive on promotion offers" ? Also if you care to browse the site / forum alout more you'll be made more aware of various promotions.
    Posted by HartshorN

Thanks for that answer perhaps I did say no promo's when I signed up. Can I change this? Oh I waited 10 minutes
     for an answer with CS but they said "I don't know why"
  • edited January 2010
    If you click on the "My Account" link at the top of any page then click on "Pin & Preferences" on the left hand side there is a box which you need to untick to receive promotional links. I would also click on the "Personal Details" tab and make sure that your email address & phone numbers are correct.

Hope this solves the problem for you

Steve
  • edited January 2010
    Hi vix
    we didn`t` get invited to TKO originally. we all had  to sign up first from homepage where you see Lisa marie and Tikay face to face. Unfortunately, as you probably know its too late for this one. But thats how we all found out in the forums/homepage/table banter.
    If they decide to do a TKO 3, then we each again have to sign up and choose our team. The rest is what HartshorN and Kiwini4u have said.
    Good luck!
    Suzi x