You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Pretty Please Incorporate a Time Bank

It would be great to have a bit longer to think over difficult decisions even 30 seconds would be appreciated. I think that most players on sky would want and benefit from a timebank and I know it's been mentioned here very often.
Also I won't be able to blame my bad calls off on the site and I can finally take responsiblity for my terrible plays.
PLEEAASSEEE. Thankyou in advance

Comments

• edited November 2015
    Bump.
    Playing 6max you get in more marginal situations so you need more time to think in certain hands. A time bank is defo needed if you are playing 3/4+ cash tables.
  • edited November 2015
    HOw could you put all these people to all this trouble. Its so near to Christmas too and Europe is on the brink of war.

Look...

A quick overview of the process of these things. I only have a basic knowledge of how they get sorted, but from my distant vantage point, it seems to work something like this.......... 1) Many things need the nod from "Compliance" first. In Online Gaming, "Compliance" is God. If they say no, then that's it. So until they have made a ruling, nothing gets done.  2) Then the Poker Team assess the viability, need, & priority. They have to balance customer journey with commercial logic.   3) If it gets past that step, it goes to the Development Team, or "Tribe", & they have a very full inbox, with all sorts needing constant tweaking, removing or adding. So a "priority list" exists. 4) Once the software functionality has been constructed, it gets tested in the Test Environment. The Test Environment is invisible to players, but is part of the site itself.   5) Now, not in all cases, but in many cases, it needs approval from the Regulator. Any tweaks to the basics of the site need approval from the Regulator.   6) Any of these changes which go on the App - & most do - then need to be submitted to Apple, who do their own testing &, all being well, then give approval.  Many little tweaks can be done almost instantly, but changes to basic functionality are a bit of a three act play.      
    Posted by Tikay10
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Pretty Please Incorporate a Time Bank:
    It would be great to have a bit longer to think over difficult decisions even 30 seconds would be appreciated. I think that most players on sky would want and benefit from a timebank and I know it's been mentioned here very often. Also I won't be able to blame my bad calls off on the site and I can finally take responsiblity for my terrible plays. PLEEAASSEEE. Thankyou in advance
    Posted by FeelGroggy
    Hi Groggy,

I'm not at all sure that is true, but I daresay it will arrive in due course.
  • edited November 2015
    Thanks for he reply Tikay. I hope it's sooner rather than later.