You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

H

edited January 2010 in The Shed
YES IM THAT OLD 2, MY MATES MUM HAD AN ACCOUNT WITH THE MILKMAN THINK IT WAS UNIGATE WASNT IT?

ONE DAY IN THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS HE "TREATED" US ALL TO A MILKFLOAT FEAST WITH YOUGHURTS/MILKSHAKES AND R WHITES LEMONADE.WE CLEANED UP ON  STICKERS AND STRAWS 

I REMEMBER FEALING SICK AFTERWARD BUT NOT A SICK AS HIS MUM WHEN SHE GOT HER MILK BILL!

Comments

• edited January 2010
    i remember humphrey can you remember the milk checks,little green discs dont know what they were actually used for i presume for buying the milk.me and me brothers used to play cards with them,see started gambling pretty young
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: HUMPHREY:
    i remember humphrey can you remember the milk checks,little green discs dont know what they were actually used for i presume for buying the milk.me and me brothers used to play cards with them,see started gambling pretty young
    Posted by stokefc
    the wife remembers them she used to have to go to the coop to pay and get greenshield stamps.
    we are also in mid debate on whether you got r whites or corrona from the unigate milk man.
    which then reminds me of the corona fizzical, im sure there were stickers you got with them too.