You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Call/check button all in problem

edited August 2015 in Feedback & Suggestions
Sky, please please please will you do something about the position of the call/check button when choosing next action with regards to someone raising and the button changing just as you click it.

Choosing next action is a great idea because it keeps the game flowing at a good pace but many times now I've clicked to call or raise only to see that someone before me has made a hefty raise or gone all in and because that comes up in the same place as where I've clicked to call or check, it has put me all in too!

Please can you look into this because I know I'm not the only one this happens to. I know it's good for you rake wise but it is so frustrating for us, so please can you fix it?

Many thanks.

Comments

• edited August 2015
    In Response to Call/check button all in problem:
    Sky, please please please will you do something about the position of the call/check button when choosing next action with regards to someone raising and the button changing just as you click it. Choosing next action is a great idea because it keeps the game flowing at a good pace but many times now I've clicked to call or raise only to see that someone before me has made a hefty raise or gone all in and because that comes up in the same place as where I've clicked to call or check, it has put me all in too! Please can you look into this because I know I'm not the only one this happens to. I know it's good for you rake wise but it is so frustrating for us, so please can you fix it? Many thanks.
    Posted by rob495
    Hi, has anybody from Sky seen this?
  • edited August 2015
    I dont think they play on this site.
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Call/check button all in problem:
    In Response to Call/check button all in problem : Hi, has anybody from Sky seen this?
    Posted by rob495
    Obviously it's pointless giving feed back if nobody from Sky can even be bothered to read it!
  • edited August 2015

Hi Rob,

I had not previously seen it, no, but I'll send it upstairs now.

The thread is generally monitored, but I expect they miss a few.

• edited August 2015
    Thank you for raising, we appreciate all feedback.

At this time we will not be making a change to the layout due to the amount of time it would take to do this plus it seems a relatively isolated problem. For now I think the best solution would be to stop using the auto action buttons if you experience this problem frequently.

• edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Call/check button all in problem:
    Thank you for raising, we appreciate all feedback. At this time we will not be making a change to the layout due to the amount of time it would take to do this plus it seems a relatively isolated problem. For now I think the best solution would be to stop using the auto action buttons if you experience this problem frequently.
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    Ok, thanks.