You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

if it wasnt so sad

edited August 2015 in The Poker Clinic

well I have to say that my last post on basically never betting didn't change much my bad luck continues todays bad luck is a particularly taking the Michael day in my first tournie of the day sat as chip leader on table he all ins I call with top 2pr he rivers str8 wonderful but I play and get back in front small all in I call aq vs 10 10 he wins with 4 tens lol flopped q too just to rub it in no bad beat was a race continue on get aa and the new chip leader all ins with j9 yup he knocks me out bountiless feeling dejected next tournament starts of course the lotte players are there and knock me out with a well timed q6 suited against my pp kings 2 tournies down decide to wait till the 10 pound one start well 2 bounties get to 6k nice maybe I can have a run at this till runner runner  by an idiot with nothing loses half my stack then my top pr aces loses 1k to chip leader who hits str8 on river with no interest at all I get pp8s and all in with 3k to try get back in swing of things but as soon as im called by a bigger stack Im grabbing my things and know im out to which he hit a needed queen on the turn.

definitely the unluckiest player going ( some people don't believe in luck )