You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

New Turbo £3.30 dyms were playing to a finish back to normal now

edited August 2015 in Poker Chat
Hi,

I just won (placed 1st) in x2 £3 Turbo DYMs (thin brag)

They seem to be playing to a finish although top 3 are getting paid equally...
Phantom6660001£6
latics11102£6
gmgm03£6
Bockies04 
mattytun05 
Hancoll06

Comments

• edited August 2015
    In Response to New Turbo £3.30 dyms are playing to a finish:
    Hi, I just won (placed 1st) in x2 £3 Turbo DYMs (thin brag) They seem to be playing to a finish although top 3 are getting paid equally... Phantom66 6000 1 £6 latics111 0 2 £6 gmgm 0 3 £6 Bockies 0 4   mattytun 0 5   Hancoll 0 6
    Posted by Phantom66

post this in Feedback Area forum under BUG-CATCHER, £10 reward :)
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: New Turbo £3.30 dyms are playing to a finish:
    In Response to New Turbo £3.30 dyms are playing to a finish : post this in Feedback Area forum under BUG-CATCHER, £10 reward :)
    Posted by Red_King
    Ill give that a try - I have let CC know too
  • edited August 2015
    Wasnt a 1 off

Turbo DYM

Tournament Complete

Finished at 23:50 - 17 Aug

Phantom6660001£6riken639802£6Taffy152303£6
    My 6max experience must count for something :)

although by the 2nd one I was telling people and there were ignoring me so I just shoved every hand
  • edited August 2015
    Wasnt a 1 off Turbo DYM Tournament Complete Finished at 23:50 - 17 Aug Phantom66 6000 1 £6 riken6398 0 2 £6 Taffy1523 0 3 £6 My 6max experience must count for something :) although by the 2nd one I was telling people and there were ignoring me so I just shoved every hand
    Posted by Phantom66
    It's been happening all day

I played a few 3.30 games and there wasn't any prize money what so ever! so phoned up to tell them
  • edited August 2015

It's being sorted, as I have replied on the other threads about the matter.

Anyone remember this piece of TV Gold, & why it was used?

• edited August 2015
    One of these days I will build a tournament without making a mistake.

This problem has now been solved - I will follow up on the Bug Catcher thread later today.
  • edited August 2015
    One of these days I will build a tournament without making a mistake. This problem has now been solved - I will follow up on the Bug Catcher thread later today.
    Posted by Sky_Dan
    SkyBet prices are;

Agree 9/5

Disagree 1/2
  • edited August 2015
    I remember the days when all the DYMs here played to a finish. All the time, at every buy-in.

Quite a few of us would moan about it on the forum every now and request changing the software so that the tournaments could end when the 4th place finisher busts.

Incredible as it is seems there at least as many, if not more, players who liked playing it out. Particularly at micro-stakes tables. When the change was eventually brought in there was plenty of grumbling.
  • edited August 2015
    I remember the days when all the DYMs here played to a finish. All the time, at every buy-in. Quite a few of us would moan about it on the forum every now and request changing the software so that the tournaments could end when the 4th place finisher busts. Incredible as it is seems there at least as many, if not more, players who liked playing it out. Particularly at micro-stakes tables. When the change was eventually brought in there was plenty of grumbling.
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    I remember that, many folks were really cross that they had been amended to finish when they reached 3 players.

Such is poker, hard to please us all.

• edited August 2015
    All fixed.

Was merely an observation rather than a complaint. First time it happened lots of ??????????s in chat after repeated counts to confirm there were 3 seats left and the game was still running. Funny how you doubt yourself when something strange happens.