You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

tonights 1000 rewards freeroll

edited August 2015 in Poker Chat
Look at the prizes...Whoosh

1st £34+Entry to £15k Super Roller2nd £23.80+Entry to £15k Super Roller3rd £20.40+Entry to £15k Super Roller4th £17+Entry to £15k Super Roller5th £17+Entry to £15k Super Roller6th £13.60+Entry to £15k Super Roller7th £13.608th £13.609th £13.60

Comments

• edited August 2015
    In Response to tonights 1000 rewards freeroll:
    Look at the prizes...Whoosh 1st   £34+Entry to £15k Super Roller 2nd   £23.80+Entry to £15k Super Roller 3rd   £20.40+Entry to £15k Super Roller 4th   £17+Entry to £15k Super Roller 5th   £17+Entry to £15k Super Roller 6th   £13.60+Entry to £15k Super Roller 7th   £13.60 8th   £13.60 9th   £13.60
    Posted by mumsie
    Ssssshhhhhhhhh - Don't tell everyone :)
  • edited August 2015
    The 6 super roller seats come out of the 1k prize pool but I prefer it to be top heavy rather finishing 300th for a quid.
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: tonights 1000 rewards freeroll:
    The 6 super roller seats come out of the 1k prize pool but I prefer it to be top heavy rather finishing 300th for a quid.
    Posted by Snuffer
    Pretty sure that shouldn't be the case, thought the seats were on top of the 1k?

Full agree about the freeroll having a normal payout structure, but can also understand why Sky have it as they do.

Edit - from the promo page....''From 17th - 28th August the Rewards Freerolls will be awarding all players who make it to the final table with a Super Roller seat each, alongside the usual £1,000 prizepool!''

Sort it out Sky ;)
  • edited August 2015
    The Rewards FR were always advertised as £1k + additional prizes.

So kind of false advertising if the prizes are taken out of the prizepool now.

Is it a glitch with the change to a new prize or are the rules being changed?
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: tonights 1000 rewards freeroll : Pretty sure that shouldn't be the case, thought the seats were on top of the 1k? Full agree about the freeroll having a normal payout structure, but can also understand why Sky have it as they do. Edit - from the promo page....''From 17th - 28th August  the Rewards Freerolls will be awarding all players who make it to the final table with a Super Roller seat each, alongside the usual £1,000 prizepool!'' Sort it out Sky ;)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Must of changed the blurb, it says "alongside cash" Not the 1k
  • edited August 2015

Hi Guys,

It does appear to be at odds with the Promo Page.

I've sent a note upstairs, but I can't do any more than that I'm afraid, & I can't guarantee they will see my note in time. At worst, and if it is incorrect, it will be sorted retrospectively tomorrow morning.

I can't really advise you further, but Sky Poker are generally good to their word, & I'm sure it will be sorted properly.

You can of course contact Customer Care. 

• edited August 2015
    I suspect its a ploy by the venture capitalists who now own skybet to increase profits prior to the sale to another online gaming company.

It doesnt seem very long since they were claimng the new weekly rewards scheme was the best thing since sliced bread, not that sliced bread is especially nice anyway.
  • edited August 2015
    I suspect its a ploy by the venture capitalists who now own skybet to increase profits prior to the sale to another online gaming company. It doesnt seem very long since they were claimng the new weekly rewards scheme was the best thing since sliced bread, not that sliced bread is especially nice anyway.
    Posted by bartoniron
    I suspect that you're talking nonsense, which is most unusual for you as you're normally a very positive poster
  • edited August 2015
    I hear Tommy Tesco (The M.D. Of Tesco) has made the decision to give away steak in all of his stores countrywide, before selling out to Asda and living off the profit he made in the giveaway.
  • edited August 2015
    Hi all,

My apologies - the 6 £15k Super Roller seats should have been on top of the £1,000 prizepool. I will amend the payouts later today and make sure you have all been paid correctly.
  • edited August 2015
  • edited August 2015
    Any winners to Sunday's £15k Super Roller will be added the following morning FYI.

Good luck!
  • edited August 2015
    Cash back to normal but now no added seats last night & tonight by the looks of it.

xxAAxx78419220001£100
    HurlyBurly02£60
    THEHOOVER03£40
    gary6304£30
    goldnballz05£30
    W45T3D06£30
  • edited August 2015

There are added seats tonight, as there will be tomorrow &  Friday.

StatusPre RegisteringStart Date/Time19:30 - 19 AugFinish TimeCurrent Prize Pool£1000.00Cash Prize PoolHeads Prize PoolBuyin + Fee£0 + £0DescriptionAlongside cash, everyone who makes the Final Table wins a seat into this Sunday's £15k Super Roller! You must have earned 50 points in the previous calendar week to enter. Reg opens at 5pm on the day. Entry into Sunday's roller will be confirmed next day.
  • edited August 2015
    Cash back to normal but now no added seats last night & tonight by the looks of it. xxAAxx784 1922000 1 £100 HurlyBurly 0 2 £60 THEHOOVER 0 3 £40 gary63 0 4 £30 goldnballz 0 5 £30 W45T3D 0 6 £30
    Posted by belsibub
    Last night's winners have been registered for Sunday's Roller - I will let those who won know.

You're right, the prizes were not displaying correctly last night. This has been sorted for tonight/the rest of the week/next week.
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: tonights 1000 rewards freeroll : Last night's winners have been registered for Sunday's Roller - I will let those who won know. You're right, the prizes were not displaying correctly last night. This has been sorted for tonight/the rest of the week/next week.
    Posted by Sky_Dan
    i won entry to tonights £15k roller on thurs 2oth, have not been entered yet, when do i expect to be entered?

• edited August 2015
    Will check this for you and enter you promptly, sorry for any delay.
  • edited August 2015
    Will check this for you and enter you promptly, sorry for any delay.
    Posted by Sky_Dan
    thanks dan :)

• edited August 2015
    Not showing extra seats again.

1st £100
    2nd £60
    3rd £40
    4th £30
    5th £30