You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Rolla Heads up!

edited August 2015 in Poker Chat
just like to say what a rollercoaster ride i had on sunday night which soon turned in to 4AM monday morning managed to sat into the 15k super rolla did a few all ins and 2 frenzys the one where i won the seat managed it with no rebuys. Ended heads up with  NooGooood and had one of the best heads up battles for a long time must have been over an hour when the dust settled i must admit i was lucky in the final hand the blinds where at 17500/30,000 with 1.35million heres the final hand nothing exciting but an average Ace heads up v a pocket pair and i got lucky to win a standard flip vwp to nooGoood GG.

Comments

• edited August 2015
    In Response to Rolla Heads up!:
    just like to say what a rollercoaster ride i had on sunday night which soon turned in to 4AM monday morning managed to sat into the 15k super rolla did a few all ins and 2 frenzys the one where i won the seat managed it with no rebuys. Ended heads up with  NooGooood and had one of the best heads up battles for a long time must have been over an hour when the dust settled i must admit i was lucky in the final hand the blinds where at 17500/30,000 with 1.35million heres the final hand nothing exciting but an average Ace heads up v a pocket pair and i got lucky to win a standard flip vwp to nooGoood GG.
    Posted by rivermunky
    Omg so glad I decided to quit railing you when I did........lol I must say it was a great poker game to watch up till the point I crashed and burned. Well played to you both. :D
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Rolla Heads up!:
    Posted by rivermunky
    Haven't been on site for a long time but know you are both very good players.
    As good as you are river I'd back Nogooooood as I rate his game loads and loadsssssssss but vwp few and fair play.
    I'd love to win a mtt 1 day when start bk again, starting with ukpc lol
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Rolla Heads up!:
    In Response to Rolla Heads up! : Haven't been on site for a long time but know you are both very good players. As good as you are river I'd back Nogooooood as I rate his game loads and loadsssssssss but vwp few and fair play. I'd love to win a mtt 1 day when start bk again, starting with ukpc lol
    Posted by macapaca
    yeh fair comment macca was a propper good heads up battle ! 
    im heading up to dtd friday managed to grab a seat starting of at one of the 2 quid sats so well happy with that 
    good luck to all that are going ! obviously full of confidence heading up after a decent bink (dont mean ill get anywhere :) )