You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

What is this Board for?

edited May 2016 in Priority

Broadly, any questions pertaining to Sky Poker Priority Club.

If you are in Priority, & have a question, fire away.

If you want to be in Priority Club, but have some questions about it, ditto.

If you are not in Priority, & have a Priority based question, shoot.

Liz will reply to them where appropriate. 

Liz will also make known Priority based Promos on here, too.

Having them grouped together on one Board will help him deal with them more efficiently.

Most information can be found under the 'Priority' section, located in the top bar.

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2015
    Instead of being paid rakeback in monetary terms JP (12.5%/15% doesnt quite cut it) can i choose to be paid in Nandos vouchers? at 30% RB
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: What is this Board for?:
    Instead of being paid rakeback in monetary terms JP (12.5%/15% doesnt quite cut it) can i choose to be paid in Nandos vouchers? at 30% RB
    Posted by alex1229
    30% rakeback for you wouldn't even pay for half a chicken at Nandos.

• Options
    edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: What is this Board for? : 30% rakeback for you wouldn't even pay for half a chicken at Nandos.
    Posted by Sky_JP
    haha touche
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Posted by alex1229
    you like chicken dont you alex,my question,can a chicken get into priority?
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: What is this Board for? : you like chicken dont you alex,my question,can a chicken get into priority?
    Posted by stokefc
    Very easilly, infact i've trailed this before. 

I grew 3 chickens, and over time trained them to 'peck' at the keyboard whenever dealt AA or KK thus putting me all in pre flop. That month i actually earned my highest amount of points ever, and it cant be seen as multi account, as chickens dont have an identity. 

• Options
    edited August 2015
    I got here via Tikay's link, but how do you find this board otherwise? It isn't listed as a forum topic on the left hand side?
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    I got here via Tikay's link, but how do you find this board otherwise? It isn't listed as a forum topic on the left hand side?
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    We're working on adding this in.

Can get here via Community>Priority, but it's less convinient than I'd like.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    Yo Tennis Bloke.

As JP says, they are hopefully going to add a link on the sidebar shortly.

For now, if you click "Forum" (top right, just beneath the blue Sky Poker TV tab) you can see ALL boards, including Priority.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: What is this Board for? : Very easilly, infact i've trailed this before.  I grew 3 chickens, and over time trained them to 'peck' at the keyboard whenever dealt AA or KK thus putting me all in pre flop. That month i actually earned my highest amount of points ever, and it cant be seen as multi account, as chickens dont have an identity. 
    Posted by alex1229
    wow ;0 gonna buy 5 chickens now (live ones) thanks for the tip ;) priority here i come
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: What is this Board for? : wow ;0 gonna buy 5 chickens now (live ones) thanks for the tip ;) priority here i come
    Posted by stokefc

Dont count your chickens before they are hatched mate! ;)

Q.Call me Mr cynical, but I was led to believe that all Priority members had they own contact within the priority set up, which includes email/phone number etc to enable personnel contact. Not sure what having a separate board for this will achieve. Now....if there was a separate board for diaries......:)

*edit - actually, I can see the benefit now for those who are not in priority asking questions about priority etc. As you were.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    True.

I would also like my personal contact to cook me dinner, and give me massages. and to be a DD. 

I will look forward to your emailing confirming this.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    True. I would also like my personal contact to cook me dinner, and give me massages. and to be a DD.  I will look forward to your emailing confirming this.
    Posted by alex1229
    I confirm this on behalf of Sky. His name is Kevin.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    True. I would also like my personal contact to cook me dinner, and give me massages. and to be a DD.  I will look forward to your emailing confirming this.
    Posted by alex1229
    Did I not provide you with food and a massage on Thursday night?

Still quite a bit off DD I'm afraid.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: What is this Board for? : Did I not provide you with food and a massage on Thursday night? Still quite a bit off DD I'm afraid.
    Posted by Sky_JP
    That's very true! you did look after us very well, those free beers though...i've just had to go through my bank statement to see where we ended up..rock city apparantly!?
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: What is this Board for? : That's very true! you did look after us very well, those free beers though...i've just had to go through my bank statement to see where we ended up..rock city apparantly!?
    Posted by alex1229

haha I think you went with Alvez, I stayed at DTD.

Rock city is one of the worst places I've been to, but that was on a Saturday night. Apparently it's pretty good on a Thursday and Friday!
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: What is this Board for? :   haha I think you went with Alvez, I stayed at DTD. Rock city is one of the worst places I've been to, but that was on a Saturday night. Apparently it's pretty good on a Thursday and Friday!
    Posted by Sky_JP
    Ah yes of course! all i can remember is that it was absoloute rammo. Im not looking forward to seeing my acting debut on youtube, i felt like absoloute death that day. 

Looking forward to see what else you have in store for us these coming months! (massages + beer + nachos: happy alex)