You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Priority Feedback

edited September 2015 in Priority
If you have any suggestions (keep them reasonable) or feedback, this is the place to let me know!

Comments

• edited August 2015
    Hi JP,

If I make 10k points this month I would get my usual reward payment weekly + 10% at the end of the month?

Or is it all added to the weekly payment?

• edited August 2015
    If you hit 10k points, you get your usual weekly rewards, AND 10% on top of that.

It's quite a nice jump.
  • edited August 2015
    My first bit of feedback/question would be, why is this priority section of the forum, like the old priority site, impossible to find?

I know its not the case but its almost like sky don't want people to know priority exists lol. Its guaranteed to get more traffic/questions/interest in making prio if theres a Link to this section on the left hand side like all the other sections.
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Priority Feedback:
    My first bit of feedback/question would be, why is this priority section of the forum, like the old priority site, impossible to find? I know its not the case but its almost like sky don't want people to know priority exists lol. Its guaranteed to get more traffic/questions/interest in making prio if theres a Link to this section on the left hand side like all the other sections.
    Posted by Lambert180
    Agreed.

It's going to happen.
  • edited September 2015
    More priority events, or gatherings, or large freerolls, or pizza nights are more than welcome, just anyway to create added value (obveously within your budget) 

Maybe if you send me off to Punta Cana i can do a research trip, and feedback how priority can enhance these live events?
  • edited September 2015
    I would like the private contact as well never recieved anything :D
  • edited September 2015
    I would like the private contact as well never recieved anything :D
    Posted by Itsover4u
    Hi mate,

I am your "private contact"!

When are you this afternoon? I'll give you a call to discuss the above.

Cheers,
    JP.
  • edited September 2015
    Hi JP sorry was all a bit tounge in cheek when I said it. Im at work all day so not back until 5.00 but you dont have to worry about calling I think I have found out all I need from the promotions tab and this section of the forum.

Danny
  • edited September 2015
    Not trying to be annoying, but this Prio section still doesn't have a link on the left hand side of the forum and last post in here is now 13 days old.
  • edited September 2015
    Not trying to be annoying, but this Prio section still doesn't have a link on the left hand side of the forum and last post in here is now 13 days old.
    Posted by Lambert180
    It's not been forgotten, Paul, it's on a list of things to sort. Most Prio players know it's here, so I don't think it's a disaster.

If you open the overall "Forum" view, it can be seen. 

Fingers crossed, the sidebar will be sorted soon.