You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

DYM Finally moving in right direction :)

edited August 2015 in Poker Chat
After 3 weeks of win,lose,win lose ......and having pretty much the same roll,I took a few days out of playing the regular DYMs and opted for some turbo DYMs.I had a few days of the same results,win lose etc.
I did find what I considered a small hole in my game (although im sure there are many more :)
Since plugging this "hole" and going back to reg DYM, playing the £10 and £5 tables my score is 15 wins 2 losses.
Just hope I dont jinx myself and no,the "hole" was NOT chucking in with any 2 lol

Thanks to all the regs who I talk to for making the tables fun :)

Comments

• edited August 2015
    In Response to DYM Finally moving in right direction :):
    After 3 weeks of win,lose,win lose ......and having pretty much the same roll,I took a few days out of playing the regular DYMs and opted for some turbo DYMs.I had a few days of the same results,win lose etc. I did find what I considered a small hole in my game (although im sure there are many more :) Since plugging this "hole" and going back to reg DYM, playing the £10 and £5 tables my score is 15 wins 2 losses. Just hope I dont jinx myself and no,the "hole" was NOT chucking in with any 2 lol Thanks to all the regs who I talk to for making the tables fun :)
    Posted by Emm4z
    Nice work Emm4z keep up the good work!
  • edited August 2015
    nice 1 emmz welldone 
  • edited August 2015
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to DYM Finally moving in right direction :):
    After 3 weeks of win,lose,win lose ......and having pretty much the same roll,I took a few days out of playing the regular DYMs and opted for some turbo DYMs.I had a few days of the same results,win lose etc. I did find what I considered a small hole in my game (although im sure there are many more :) Since plugging this "hole" and going back to reg DYM, playing the £10 and £5 tables my score is 15 wins 2 losses. Just hope I dont jinx myself and no,the "hole" was NOT chucking in with any 2 lol Thanks to all the regs who I talk to for making the tables fun :)
    Posted by Emm4z
    Ye sorry about that ; )

Well done with recent form, hope it continues.
  • edited August 2015

Nice record!!
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: DYM Finally moving in right direction :):
    In Response to DYM Finally moving in right direction :) : Ye sorry about that ; ) Well done with recent form, hope it continues.
    Posted by LmfaoAllin

And so you should be,lol!!! Maybe take a few days off to tighten up your game on turbo's.You cant rely on those rng "misdeals" forever.Those were some great games last night tho :) Except for the "abusive" fool lol

Thank you e1 for the encouraging words :)