You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Banned Software

edited August 2015 in Poker Chat
Hi, I have asked on twitter but have not got a response.

I would like to know if there is a banned software list for Sky Poker please.

I suspect that some players are using _____ when they play. I don't have any problem with this, if it's allowed. I don't want to be at a disadvantage when playing if others are using it when I'm not but if it's allowed software, I would like to know, as I would absolutely consider using it.

If it isn't allowed, I expect to get royally flamed by those secretly using it. I'm just seeking official clarification please.

Thanks.

Comments

• edited August 2015
    The HUD type software banned 'list' has only one entry -

• All software
  • edited August 2015

Hi there

We do not allow any player assistance tools on Sky Poker, all such software is banned so there is no 'allowed list'.  We do not work with any 3rd party suppliers of such software and strongly advise players to avoid people who claim to work with Sky Poker.

We monitor for this activity, however, if you believe you have information that proves someone is using such software please send us a message and we will take the necessary action.

Anybody seen to be using such software risks having their account closed.

Thanks
    Sky Poker
  • edited August 2015
    Uninstalling. ...

Solitaire , Minesweeper And The Sky d/l
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Banned Software:
    Hi there We do not allow any player assistance tools on Sky Poker, all such software is banned so there is no 'allowed list'.   We do not work with any 3rd party suppliers of such software and strongly advise players to avoid people who claim to work with Sky Poker. We monitor for this activity, however, if you believe you have information that proves someone is using such software please send us a message and we will take the necessary action. Anybody seen to be using such software risks having their account closed. Thanks Sky Poker
    Posted by Sky_Poker

Thank you.

I don't remember the players name, it was in some MTT I was playing last week when he mentioned it.

Thanks again for clearing this up for me.
  • edited August 2015

Don tikay did a few posts about this in his diary over the last few weeks there is a list on there with all the different tools available too use on another site and a post about not being allowed on sky.
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Banned Software:
    Don tikay did a few posts about this in his diary over the last few weeks there is a list on there with all the different tools available too use on another site and a post about not being allowed on sky.
    Posted by churchy18
    Was a great post!
  • edited August 2015
    theres also a player whos ive been sat with on dyms recently saying hes using a hud that works, reported it and im sure hes talking rubbish but every night hes telling someone about it :/, probably thinks it gives him an edge as people will believe hes using it