You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Premiership payouts

edited August 2015 in Poker Chat
Has anyone got their tokens or free  bet yet for week 2?

Ger

Comments

• edited August 2015

No..... oh wait, I am a hammer so not won 1 yet.
  • edited August 2015
    not yet but I think it said would be credited on 'Thursday within 48 hours' so I guess could be up till Saturday?
  • edited August 2015
    Due one this week and not in yet.

Just a bit nervous as its double points SNGs I will be playing a few - all at below £5.00. I would use the tourney token to enter a £5 SNG or possibly a mini.

For those who got one last week (or for anyone @Sky)...

1. Do you get prompted as to whether or not to use the token if you buy in for less for £5?
    2. If you buy in for less than £5 do you still lose the change?
    3. How obvious is it when you are credited with the token - or do you just have to keep checking for it on the bonus section?

• edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Premiership payouts:
    Due one this week and not in yet. Just a bit nervous as its double points SNGs I will be playing a few - all at below £5.00. I would use the tourney token to enter a £5 SNG or possibly a mini. For those who got one last week (or for anyone @Sky)... 1. Do you get prompted as to whether or not to use the token if you buy in for less for £5? 2. If you buy in for less than £5 do you still lose the change? 3. How obvious is it when you are credited with the token - or do you just have to keep checking for it on the bonus section?
    Posted by Phantom66
    1. No
    2. Depends, I think it's 1 x 1.10 & 2 x 2.20, so if you entered a £2.25 dym it would use 2 tokens
    3. You may/may not get a text or email but it's best to keep checking.
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Premiership payouts:
    In Response to Re: Premiership payouts : 1. No 2. Depends, I think it's 1 x 1.10 & 2 x 2.20, so if you entered a £2.25 dym it would use 2 tokens 3. You may/may not get a text or email but it's best to keep checking.
    Posted by Snuffer
    Thanks so if I stick to 1.10 and 2.20 6max or 3.30 dyms I should be ok (ie I wont "lose" any of the token value if I dont realise the token is in the account).

The process for deciding whether or not to use free bets is so much simpler.

I do know sky are looking into this so that the £2.30 rewards tokens can be saved up but it's not a straight forward fix.