You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thanks sky / priority freeroll

edited August 2015 in Poker Chat
Just a quick one, nice1 for putting on a great evening yesterday, was nice to meet a few regs, even if some wouldn't give there alias haha! JP defo took advantage of the free bar an may have a sore head today haha top fella! Shame about exit hand against 2 of the best imo alvez had 66 an Senorbegs had 99! I had JJ Flop came a 9 turn a 6 river a 9! Seniorbegs hit quads haha, looking forward to today's event, good luck all an cya later 

Comments

• edited August 2015
    Gotta get there next year sounds fun !!!!
  • edited August 2015
    It was really nice getting to put some faces to the names, definitely a great promotion, I also suffered from a bit of a brutal beat but overall it was a thoroughly enjoyable night. Roll on the UKPC today.
  • edited August 2015
    Big thanks to the Sky team and JP for hosting the priority night yesterday, was great fun and good to meet everyone, Poker live is at its best when you're all having a beer, and can have some light hearted banter. Carl Froch on our table was good crack, no cheesy nachos, but the free beer made up for it, i certainly felt the after effects today :o
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Thanks sky / priority freeroll:
    Just a quick one, nice1 for putting on a great evening yesterday, was nice to meet a few regs, even if some wouldn't give there alias haha! JP defo took advantage of the free bar an may have a sore head today haha top fella! Shame about exit hand against 2 of the best imo alvez had 66 an Senorbegs had 99! I had JJ Flop came a 9 turn a 6 river a 9! Seniorbegs hit quads haha, looking forward to today's event, good luck all an cya later 
    Posted by nslater112

Haha!

It was a great weekend.
  • edited August 2015
    Well played Sky looking forward to the next event!!
  • edited August 2015

Really enjoyed this event, I wanted to win it for bragging purposes but it might have been a bit mean to bash up all the good customers. I'm sure this one will happen again (hope so).
  • edited August 2015
    As I was leaving Nottingham yesterday morning I felt a serious sense of loss. Going to get down to DTD much more often.