You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SILENTBOB IS YOUR SHIRT CLEAN?

edited January 2010 in The Shed

big six pointer tonight,just wondering if youve got your out of date shirt washed and ironed for what is probably our seasons decider.
just to warm you my lucky pants are warming on the radiator.

Comments

• edited January 2010
    wonder if james is in goal for ya,cant believe he would even consider coming to stoke,must be desperate,stoke that is ;-).....up the potters
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to SILENTBOB IS YOUR SHIRT CLEAN?:
    big six pointer tonight,just wondering if youve got your out of date shirt washed and ironed for what is probably our seasons decider. just to warm you my lucky pants are warming on the radiator.
    Posted by BADBOY985
    Oh, it's clean & it's on! I did ponder wearing this seasons shirt but would never forgive myself if I did & we lost (sad, I know, lol)

COME ON YOUR IRONS!!!!!!

I'm going for a very nervous 1-2 for us tonight. 
  • edited January 2010
    YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0-1 GET IN THERE
  • edited January 2010
    fair result, although least we scored a propper goal lol
  • edited January 2010
    I'm gutted but at least we didn't lose. Just need to get a striker or 2 in by Saturday and we might just be OK.

Hope Pompey stay up, always had a soft spot for ya (although not at our expense obviously!)
  • edited January 2010
    THINK COLE COMING BACK WILL SEE YOU SAFE. THERE ARE AT LEAST 6 WORSE TEAMS COULDNT GET DOWN TONIGHT BUT WENT SATURDAY SUNDERLAND ARE ABSOLUTE BOBBINS AND HULL AND BURNLEY ARENT MUCH BETTER HAVENT GOT A CLUE WHAT WELL DO. IF KABOUL GOES WERE IN DEEP C**P JUST HOPE WE SURVIVE AND DONT GO INTO ADMINISTRATION. 
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: SILENTBOB IS YOUR SHIRT CLEAN?:
    THINK COLE COMING BACK WILL SEE YOU SAFE. THERE ARE AT LEAST 6 WORSE TEAMS COULDNT GET DOWN TONIGHT BUT WENT SATURDAY SUNDERLAND ARE ABSOLUTE BOBBINS AND HULL AND BURNLEY ARENT MUCH BETTER HAVENT GOT A CLUE WHAT WELL DO. IF KABOUL GOES WERE IN DEEP C**P JUST HOPE WE SURVIVE AND DONT GO INTO ADMINISTRATION. 
    Posted by BADBOY985
    sunderland wont go down, i will gladly bet you as much money as you want on that one, and they will finish at least 10 points infront of portsmouth
  • edited January 2010
    DIDNT SAY THEY WOULD GO DOWN JUST THAT IMO THERE WORST THAN WEST HAM, THANKS FOR THE OFFER WEBBY BUT I HAD A FIVER ON THE AT 20/1 AFTER SATURDAY. TO ME THEY HAVE GOT A FEW PLAYERS WHO DONT LOOK UP FOR IT JONES WANT TO GO IF BENT GETS INJURED OR LOOSES FORM THEY HAVENT MANY GOALS IN THEM AND DEFENSIVLY THEY MADE UTAKA LOOK LIKE TORRES LOL.