You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Dan

edited August 2015 in Poker Chat
Hi Dan, same again , £5.50 token was 5 euro 50 and used up by playing one £3.30 dym and only got 5 euro bet instead of £5.50.

Would you mind kindly sorting this again for me please?

thanks

Ger

Comments

• edited August 2015
    In Response to Sky Dan:
    Hi Dan, same again , £5.50 token was 5 euro 50 and used up by playing one £3.30 dym and only got 5 euro bet instead of £5.50. Would you mind kindly sorting this again for me please? thanks Ger
    Posted by gerardirl
    Hi Ger

Please contact customer care on 08000 724 777 as they will deal with this more quickly whilst I'm out of the office.
  • edited August 2015
    Ohhh I imagine thats not a freephone number, will cost me a bomb calling that from Ireland?

I will try them on webchat but my experiences there have not been good, to be frank its rarely sorted and I find Im more frustrated after what is supposed to be cusomter service instead of being pleased about my issue being resolved.

I will try contact them through webchat as an experiment to see if they prove me wrong ...fingers crossed.

Ger
  • edited August 2015
    Hi Dan spent an hour with live chat and got no where, experiment failed as expected.

I was told i was credited £8 which was 5 euro 50cent....what more can i say. After 20mins he realised £5.50 was infact 8 euro.

Dealt with a nice chap mind you, polite and respectful but thats where the customer service ended Im afraid :(.

Can you please sort on your return.

thanks

Ger
  • edited August 2015
    Sent you a PM Ger.