You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Our "Lolly"

edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
Hope all is ok. We still think about her daily.

Comments

• edited January 2010

I know this should not be in "General Poker Chat", but I hope the Mods will allow this thread to stay here, as it's important, & this Board gets the most traffic I imagine.

Many of you - scores of you - Posted on "Lauren's Thread" when she was due to have, & recovering from, her operation.

She's now had a bit of a setback, & has been taken back into Hossie today. It's not yet known if she will be admitted, but he's certainly not too well. It's probably "something & nothing", fingers crossed.

The Messages you all Posted on her Thread last time, which her Mum & Dad (Stoxy aka Emma, & labrat aka Ian) relayed to Lauren, helped her no end, make no mistake, and she was "made up" by your concern.

If you could spare a moment - it would only take a minute - to go across to Lauren's Thread & Post a message to her (she is 9, so word it accordingly), it would mean the world to Lauren.

By the way, several Sky Poker players, + Lisa & Rich, have given money towards a pressie for Lauren, & it will be personally delivered to her very soon. But the pressie is a special surprise, so don't mention that.

The thread is HERE

Thank you.
  • edited January 2010
    Done - hope all goes well Tikay
  • edited January 2010

I'm afraid Lolly did not get on too well at the Hossie today.

If you go to "her" Thread, in "The Shed", there is an explanation by Stoxy, who is Emma, Lauren's Mum.

It ends with these words.....

"...Thanks all for your continuing support, when we got home first thing she said was can we check the messages!!!!!!...."

So, you all know what to do - please. It DOES help.
  • edited January 2010

The Message from Lauren's Mum is on THIS page.
  • edited January 2010

If you could spare a moment to Post on Lauren's thread today, she'd really appeciate it.

Thanks!
  • edited January 2010
    Message left in technicolour!!!

Hope it cheers Lauren up

X
  • edited January 2010

Thank you TRIP5.