You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Timebank argument

edited August 2015 in Poker Chat
As i derailed a previous post earlier I have taken Tikays advice to post a slight concern of mine.

Now this wont be for everyone but I think at the higher limits of MTTS cash and sngs it would be massively beneficial.

I for one play more than 1 table usually around 10 - 16 if I am having an MTT session 6-8 for cash and 4 for HUSNGS - I find myself really struggling when playing across multiple sites to keep myself sitting in with sky.

I would figure the majority of players playing the roller / mains etc would also be playing multiple other tables.

My major argumennt is not that I cant keep the tables going but that I do indeed struggle to come up with the correct logical move to make and get forced into a decision (with the time permitted) --- this game after all is a game of skill and I will promote that until the end.

It does not need to be anything drastic a 30 second time bank replenished by 15 seconds every hour would suit just fine. The last thing I would want is to disrupte the flow of a game or anybodys enjoyment but realistically 30 seconds x 6 players is 3 minutes and it would be extremely unlikely that everybody would use the entire timebank in the same hour.

This would not be of benefit to just multi table players but also the recs who may need breathing space to make that tough decision, giving them a chance to develop the neccesary thought patterns to become a succesful player & make tough spote more "standard"

I do hope this can be taken into consideration

Danny

Comments