You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker - will they, won't they?

2»

Comments

• edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker - will they, won't they?:
    Good afternoon Sir Tikay. Was the £2.20 @2.20 deepstack mentioned, in your discussion group. All the best. Rainman397
    Posted by rainman397
    I can confirm it was!
  • edited August 2015
    Great news that SPTs are not completely dead in the water.  The UKPC was fab - and the meet ups was fantastic - but I think a SPT meet up just can't be beat!!

Thanks for the updates Mr Tikay - appreciate you trying for us lot!!
  • edited August 2015
    SPTs may be coming back is great news, I have been to the occassional one in the past and it would be terrific to attend another. Might have to get a new suit!!
    Thanks for your efforts Tony.
  • edited August 2015
    It great that spt's might be coming back being able to meet up with the players you that play online on a regular basis that are nothing more that a screen name to you.But one thing IF they do come back could you please make then a reasonable buy in because they sound like real fun and friendly to play in but we are not all high rollers that can afford a £200 plus buy in.
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker - will they, won't they?:
    It great that spt's might be coming back being able to meet up with the players you that play online on a regular basis that are nothing more that a screen name to you.But one thing IF they do come back could you please make then a reasonable buy in because they sound like real fun and friendly to play in but we are not all high rollers that can afford a £200 plus buy in.
    Posted by subzero1

+1 to sensible buy ins. Never been to an spt but heard all about them. Fake spt and the ukpc was brilliant loved every single minute of it. Hope if they come back and i will be able to make it. 

• edited August 2015
    Would love if spt`s come back they are so much fun meeting up with sky players and staff.

Regarding the buyin`s just stick to what yous did before ranging from £110-330 with satellites so everyone gotta chance to experience an spt.

Also I don`t really care where they are held i`m there :)