You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FREEROLLS-MY BACKSIDE!

edited August 2015 in Poker Chat
                                                  Hi All,
                                                         Im a bit miffed cos ive often made enough bonus points to get my 5k of freerolls and also the £3.40 bonus.I know sky cant honour the £3.40 bonus for some unknown reason but im getting frustrated by the fact the freerolls are held at a certain time every night which often clashes when im at work or visiting my terminaly ill father in hospital.
                        Why cant we use our hard-earned points when we want to?Surely the points are registered so why cant we use them when we are able to?
                                           Surely it makes sense!Come on sky,spare a thought for those who cant adhere to your rigid timetable.
              Jim 

P.S. Whats gonna happen to the supposed £3.40 bonus too? Eh?
                                                                                               Gillingham fc

Comments

• edited August 2015
    Sorry to derail your thread, But as you are a Gillingham FC supporter, how good is Bradley Dack?? 
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to FREEROLLS-MY BACKSIDE!:
                                                      Hi All,                                                          Im a bit miffed cos ive often made enough bonus points to get my 5k of freerolls and also the £3.40 bonus.I know sky cant honour the £3.40 bonus for some unknown reason but im getting frustrated by the fact the freerolls are held at a certain time every night which often clashes when im at work or visiting my terminaly ill father in hospital.                         Why cant we use our hard-earned points when we want to?Surely the points are registered so why cant we use them when we are able to?                                            Surely it makes sense!Come on sky,spare a thought for those who cant adhere to your rigid timetable.               Jim    P.S. Whats gonna happen to the supposed £3.40 bonus too? Eh?                                                                                                Gillingham fc
    Posted by GILLS69
    Hi Jim,

The "supposed £3.40 bonus" is actually a £2.30 Bonus. If you earn the required points, it is currently paid into your account as cash, not a token, every Monday. As far as I am aware, everyone who is entitled to it is receiving it. If not, have a word with Customer Care.

The Freeroll timetable is regrettable in your current circumstances, yes, but its a case of trying to please as many people as possible. It's simply not possible to please everyone though.   
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: FREEROLLS-MY BACKSIDE!:
    Sorry to derail your thread, But as you are a Gillingham FC supporter, how good is Bradley Dack?? 
    Posted by jordz16
                                   H  m8,
                                            Brad DACK is just what we needed,pace and his finishing is sublime. Cmon u Gills!
                                                                         Run well my friend,
                                                                                                     Jim