You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

All In But Not There

Hey tech guys /tikay/ sky dan anyone could you please tell me why if a player is forced all in but he/she is not at the table why that get a chance to winj the pot.

The rules of poker state that if not seated at the time your cards are dealt then you hand is mucked.
I have asked before but no reply.
It is the rules and we should stick to them if we are playing for real money her.
Thanks guys maybe this time itll get sorted

Comments

• edited August 2015
    In Response to All In But Not There:
    Hey tech guys /tikay/ sky dan anyone could you please tell me why if a player is forced all in but he/she is not at the table why that get a chance to winj the pot. The rules of poker state that if not seated at the time your cards are dealt then you hand is mucked. I have asked before but no reply. It is the rules and we should stick to them if we are playing for real money her. Thanks guys maybe this time itll get sorted
    Posted by DESERTTURK
    agreed with this
  • edited August 2015

Hi Turk,

Apologies I never saw this before.

I'm not really sure of the answer, but it is something where the Rules seem to vary from Room to Room.

Personally, it does not bother me, because....

1) As long as it is consistently applied here - & it is - it's no big deal. (To me).

2) In reality, it rarely makes a dot of difference to the overall outcome, so I don't really give it much thought. 

Sorry I can't be more helpful, but I don't really know the answer.

• edited August 2015
    okay thanks tikay..
    I think the rules are if not seated then cards mucked even if they aint forced all in but just was not there when hand was dealt but just b4 there turn and they still get to play that hand.. 
    anyway its not a biggie but ive had it when a players bounty was for taking  he was not there but still won the hand.

Got knocked out the roller  with my aces getting beat by jj after 2 hours of solid tight play..
    fustrating.