You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

BONUS POINTS-WHAT BONUS POINTS?

edited August 2015 in Poker Chat
                                                Hi all,
                                                        Im a bit fed up because ive been earning Freerolls and £3.40 bonuses but haven't been able to use them due to work commitments.
                                                                        Im aware that the £3.40 bonus has an issue about payment but my problem is the 5k freerolls.Surely it would be better that when we earn these points, the offer the freerolls,we should be able to use them when WE like to.
                                                 I work on a call-out basis so would appreciate(along with many others I'd assume)to be able to use my points when I see fit.Where's the problem Sky?                                                        
                                                                                         Yours a bit confused,
                                                                                                                       Jim

Comments

• edited August 2015
    In Response to BONUS POINTS-WHAT BONUS POINTS?:
                                                    Hi all,                                                         Im a bit fed up because ive been earning Freerolls and £3.40 bonuses but haven't been able to use them due to work commitments.                                                                         Im aware that the £3.40 bonus has an issue about payment but my problem is the 5k freerolls.Surely it would be better that when we earn these points, the offer the freerolls,we should be able to use them when WE like to.                                                  I work on a call-out basis so would appreciate(along with many others I'd assume)to be able to use my points when I see fit.Where's the problem Sky?                                                                                                                                                  Yours a bit confused,                                                                                                                        Jim
    Posted by GILLS69
    Hi Jim,

You asked this question on Friday night, & I replied Saturday morning,
    HERE