You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

whats more profitable....

edited August 2015 in Poker Chat
Sorry for posting this but have never been great at working these things out....

What would be more profitable 2 - 4 tabling £21 - £32.50 husng at 5 - 10% roi or......

4 - 6 tabling 40 - 50NL 6max at 4-6 bb p/100

Basically what would you expect to return the best hourly?

Thanks in advance as I am awful with this sort of Maths

Comments

• edited August 2015
    also what would be likely to earn more rakeback?
  • edited August 2015
    Well I'll assume you play as many £21s as £31.50s so using £26.25 as your average BI.

Really depends on what games you choose cos obv can play way more Hyper HU games per hour than say Regular HU games. I've only ever semi grinded £5s and £10s HU but I hear liquidity aint great on here at the higher games so maybe you can get through 30 games an hour... (someone else can say if they think it's more/less)

30 games = £787.50 of BIs
    So 5% ROI = £78.75
    and 10% ROI = £39.37

That's per hour ofc, so if you play 4 hours, at the top end of your ROI expectation that = £315 profit per session.

==============================

Again, I'll say 1xBB is 45p cos it's the avg of 40NL and 50NL

6max cash you get about 80 hands per hour online so....

6tabling = 480 hands per hour
    4tabling = 320 hands per hour

If you win at 5bb (£2.25) per/100 that's  that = £10.80 per hour 6tabling
    or £7.20 per hour 4tabling.

Obv considerably less than HU games.

=====================================

RB wise...

Too hard to say for cash, if you'd asked 6 months ago I'd know roughly how many points per hour you get at 50nl but I don't grind cash now and can't remember.

HU SnGs are easier...

£21 = 10 points
    £31.50 = 15 points

avg of 12.5 points then, at 30 games per hour, 375 points per hour.

Afaik you're a full time grinder so I'd expect maybe 150 hours per month is 'standard', so 375 x 150 = 56250 points per month. That's a little over £2,000 per month in RB. Fwiw, mate of mine did a spreadsheet for the new RB system you might find handy.

Is do-able cos I know Alvez racks up insane points scores and he's prob the bigger HU SnG grinder on the site.

• edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: whats more profitable....:
    Well I'll assume you play as many £21s as £31.50s so using £26.25 as your average BI. Really depends on what games you choose cos obv can play way more Hyper HU games per hour than say Regular HU games. I've only ever semi grinded £5s and £10s HU but I hear liquidity aint great on here at the higher games so maybe you can get through 30 games an hour... (someone else can say if they think it's more/less) 30 games = £787.50 of BIs So 5% ROI = £78.75 and 10% ROI = £39.37 That's per hour ofc, so if you play 4 hours, at the top end of your ROI expectation that = £315 profit per session. ============================== Again, I'll say 1xBB is 45p cos it's the avg of 40NL and 50NL 6max cash you get about 80 hands per hour online so.... 6tabling = 480 hands per hour 4tabling = 320 hands per hour If you win at 5bb (£2.25) per/100 that's  that = £10.80 per hour 6tabling or £7.20 per hour 4tabling. Obv considerably less than HU games. ===================================== RB wise... Too hard to say for cash, if you'd asked 6 months ago I'd know roughly how many points per hour you get at 50nl but I don't grind cash now and can't remember. HU SnGs are easier... £21 = 10 points £31.50 = 15 points avg of 12.5 points then, at 30 games per hour, 375 points per hour. Afaik you're a full time grinder so I'd expect maybe 150 hours per month is 'standard', so 375 x 150 = 56250 points per month. That's a little over £2,000 per month in RB. Fwiw, mate of mine did a spreadsheet for the new RB system you might find handy. Is do-able cos I know Alvez racks up insane points scores and he's prob the bigger HU SnG grinder on the site. http://tinypic.com/r/qrfe4l/8
    Posted by Lambert180

Thanks Lambert thats amazing I really appreciate the time and effort to write that out for me.

Guess I will stick to what I know rather than switch based on that info.

FWIW I am not actually a full time grinder I could never make as much as my day job playing poker but I do manage reasonable volume still.

Thanks again that was awseome