You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

for JP

edited September 2015 in Priority

Hi JP, I think I should now be in priority but just wanted to check as I have never recieved any sort of E-mail reply from sky.

Could you confirm for me so i can take a small break from the grind?

Thanks

Danny

Comments

• edited August 2015
    In Response to for JP:
    Hi JP, I think I should now be in priority but just wanted to check as I have never recieved any sort of E-mail reply from sky. Could you confirm for me so i can take a small break from the grind? Thanks Danny
    Posted by Itsover4u
    Danny,
            If you click on the "my account" tab and scroll right down to the bottom it says "points gained this month".

If this is 10,000 or more then you will be in Priority for next month, and therefore eligible for all September's Priority benefits and promotions. Plus 10% rakeback on your August play, which is in addition to your weekly rewards.  Hope this helps.

Ed.
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: for JP:
    In Response to for JP : Danny,         If you click on the "my account" tab and scroll right down to the bottom it says "points gained this month".         If this is 10,000 or more then you will be in Priority for next month, and therefore eligible for all September's Priority benefits and promotions. Plus 10% rakeback on your August play, which is in addition to your weekly rewards.  Hope this helps.                                                                            Ed.
    Posted by edrich
    Summed up perfectly. Thanks Ed.

You can also see your progress towards Priority on the Priority promotion page, within the promotions page on Sky Poker.