You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

RIGGED

edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
THE MOST RIGGED POKER SITE GOING IS SKY POKER

Comments

• edited July 2009
    once again wrong place
  • edited July 2009
    Once again someone else saying it.
  • edited July 2009
    well some 1 has to say it for it to be sed no
  • edited July 2009
    the only site that u can lose consintly whith the better hands all the time is this 1
  • edited July 2009
    TRANSFER TO AREA 51, in fact forget that, just delete the thread its pointless
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: RIGGED:
    TRANSFER TO AREA 51, in fact forget that, just delete the thread its pointless
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    I am total agreement

IF YOU DONT LIKE THE SITE GO AWAY
  • edited July 2009
    I was actually agreeing with you odevil
  • edited July 2009

same again hey kirstii/acebarr, some one has something to say aginst your oh so precious siteou dont wanna give them the time to vent a bit....

ur just as pathetic as they are im afraid,so much for a community.

Further point,Kirstii when are you gunna give up the one line retorts? They are for the most part childish and it seems you have more enemys than friends on here from your lack of respect,

cant wait for your response to this...remember keep it to one line.. idiot
  • edited July 2009
    I was actually agreeing with you odevil
    Posted by BOSSBOX
    at least some1 nos what i mean and barry shhhh
  • edited July 2009

£5 pound double up, got KQ pair board on the flop bet 3x the pot 240 get a call, turn a J go all in he calls turns over J 10 so i have read the hand correctly, a nice pot. WRONG, donk 10 on the river. How did he call 240 with nothing AND then an all in after the turn with 2nd pair? But  its not fixed? Back with my next stupid beat soon. 

• edited July 2009
    Then leave, why complain and stay? i'm missing the logic
  • edited July 2009
    leave or wat  u going to chuk me out dont think so shhhhhhhhhh
  • edited July 2009
    Then leave, why complain and stay? i'm missing the logic
    Posted by kirstii
    Agreed Kirstii. Basic free market economy here. If Boss' went to a shop and buys food he dislikes, he can go buy it elsewhere from a competitor. If you don't like Sky then go play on another site. You will still find you still suffer bad beats, we all do. There will be no mystery improvement on another site, you have now got it in your pysche that Sky is out to get you. If you feel so badly about this, then either move or suck it up and carry on.  You will prob win the Open or something soon and then say how great it is :)

Best of luck at the table Boss :)

• edited July 2009
    Nope just don't understand the backwards logic, "it's fixed but i'll keep playing" lol but whatever makes you happy.
  • edited July 2009
    dose not happen on stars it good
  • edited July 2009
    Sky poker is rigged wow i never seen a thread like this before looks like the sky mods are going to earn their pay on this site transfering these threads to area 51;-) Im bored of seeing these same threads if you don't like it play elsewhere IT WILL NOT be any different bad beats happen in poker on every site and live games GET OVER IT!
  • edited July 2009
    play the sky 1 for fun but the last 2 days it been ureal
  • edited July 2009
    Sky poker is rigged wow i never seen a thread like this before looks like the sky mods are going to earn their pay on this site transfering these threads to area 51;-) Im bored of seing these same threads if you don't like it play elsewhere IT WILL NOT be any different bad beats happen in poker on every site and live games GET OVER IT!
    Posted by JAMIEP
    Agreed...and on that note I am going to start a new threat.:)
  • edited July 2009
    Bad beats don't happen anywhere else? lmao brilliant just brilliant. Go play on stars then and watch the best hand pre flop win every single time. You never get outdraws and bad beats anywhere else lol wonderful.
  • edited July 2009
    Sky poker is rigged wow i never seen a thread like this before looks like the sky mods are going to earn their pay on this site transfering these threads to area 51;-) Im bored of seing these same threads if you don't like it play elsewhere IT WILL NOT be any different bad beats happen in poker on every site and live games GET OVER IT!
    Posted by JAMIEP
    if you are sick of looking at thes threads then don look fool that makes sence
  • edited July 2009
    If it's fixed then quit, use your own logic please lol
  • edited July 2009
    Bad beats don't happen anywhere else? lmao brilliant just brilliant. Go play on stars then and watch the best hand pre flop win every single time. You never get outdraws and bad beats anywhere else lol wonderful.
    Posted by kirstii
    i did not say it did not happen on orther sites wre did i put that it happens most on this site read before u talk
  • edited July 2009
    You were on the same table kirstii so you know what i am talking about. As for playing the all in or fold at 9pm, no thanks dont play it. As for going to use another site i will stay here thanks and use MY right to freedom of speech as this is partly why the community was started for gripes and moans. 
  • edited July 2009
    dose not happen on stars it good
    Posted by odevilcfc
    if you want another quote let me know, think before you type
  • edited July 2009
    Posted by kirstii
    kirstii why dont u shut up u bore every one to death going on like your some kind off pro when infact u play low stake tables shut up
  • edited July 2009
    pro can u quote me then plz lol
  • edited July 2009
    read my post again, it's got a quote in it