You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker App on Windows 10

edited September 2015 in Poker Chat
Just wondering if anyone has had similar issue with the app on the new Windows 10.

When I load the main lobby up the app is much bigger and appears slightly blurry compared to what it was before.

When I try to multi-table the tables are too big and they aren't tiling together properly either. It really has put me off playing online cash poker.

Is there anything people would recommend. Perhaps I need to go back to Windows 8 (??) if that is possible.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• edited September 2015
    In Response to Sky Poker App on Windows 10:
    Just wondering if anyone has had similar issue with the app on the new Windows 10. When I load the main lobby up the app is much bigger and appears slightly blurry compared to what it was before. When I try to multi-table the tables are too big and they aren't tiling together properly either. It really has put me off playing online cash poker. Is there anything people would recommend. Perhaps I need to go back to Windows 8 (??) if that is possible. Thanks in advance
    Posted by ballboy
    Hi Ballboy
    By default, windows 10 chooses the best screen resolution for your monitor (This can be changed in your Display Settings) so check your resolution display settings first.

With some graphics cards you will need to update the drivers after the windows 10 install, however, if you can't find new drivers for your graphics card simply re-install the old ones and it usually works fine again.
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker App on Windows 10:
    In Response to Sky Poker App on Windows 10 : Hi Ballboy By default, windows 10 chooses the best screen resolution for your monitor (This can be changed in your Display Settings) so check your resolution display settings first. With some graphics cards you will need to update the drivers after the windows 10 install, however, if you can't find new drivers for your graphics card simply re-install the old ones and it usually works fine again.
    Posted by POKERTREV

Hey up bud.

I have tried to do this. The resolution is set at 1366 x 768. When I try and change it, the screen either gets really narrow with a black border or it fills the page.

I tried updating the Graphics family driver (??) but it says that it is up to date. Would I need to unistall the driver and redo it again. I dont know if this recks my laptop.

Any ideas

Thanks

• edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker App on Windows 10 : Hey up bud. I have tried to do this. The resolution is set at 1366 x 768. When I try and change it, the screen either gets really narrow with a black border or it fills the page. I tried updating the Graphics family driver (??) but it says that it is up to date. Would I need to unistall the driver and redo it again. I dont know if this recks my laptop. Any ideas Thanks
    Posted by ballboy
    Hi ballboy.

Yes manually install the old driver rather than the default one windows has installed.

Windows will say something like "you already have the most up to date driver" ignore that and continue to manually install the old drivers.

Don't worry if it all goes pete tong, you can just uninstall the graphics driver & re-boot the pc and it will install the windows driver again.
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker App on Windows 10 : Hi ballboy. Yes manually install the old driver rather than the default one windows has installed. Windows will say something like "you already have the most up to date driver" ignore that and continue to manually install the old drivers. Don't worry if it all goes pete tong, you can just uninstall the graphics driver & re-boot the pc and it will install the windows driver again.
    Posted by POKERTREV

Cheers for your help bud. I have uninstalled the graphics one and its put it onto the basic.

I tried updating again and the graphics one had the same problem. Is it just a case of sticking to the basic from now on

Thanks