You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight's PTP.......

edited January 2010 in Poker Chat

...will be my penultimate PTP under the current system. (I'm doing Sunday, too).

From Monday, it changes a bit, & each of us have been asked to play specific things on specific nights, based on our skillsets. I believe Rich & Lisa will be doing One Minute Roulette, & "Chip and a Chair", if I hear correctly.

All formats, at all Levels, will be catered for.

So, with just tonight & Sunday left under the old system for me, I'm gonna revel in my freedom tonight, & play a bit of this, & a bit of that. And maybe a bit of the other.

So far, I've entered.....

The 7.15pm £2.20 Deepie

The 7.15pm £5.50 Omaha

The 8pm Main Event

The 8.15pm £5.50 Omaha

After that, I'll probably play a variety of Low Limit Omaha Tables, & I'll 2 or 3 Table them. Please excuse me if I'm slow to reply to Chat-Box questions tonuight, as I expect to be 3 & 4 Tabling most of the evening. 

I'll be there from around 7pm until Midnight, & I'll be playing as "TIKAY10".

After Midnight, I'l revert to my own account, "tikay1", & 2-Table some 25p-50p Omaha.

See some of you later I hope.

Comments

• edited January 2010
    might have to sit down at the 2.20 deepstack.

what time do they usually finish, roughly??
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonight's PTP.......:
    might have to sit down at the 2.20 deepstack. what time do they usually finish, roughly??
    Posted by Deadluck
    I'm not sure, I've not played that one for some time. I'd imagine it will last a shade over 3 hours.

Dorford can play one of these in 5 minutes flat, & Lisa has been known to last "several minutes".
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonight's PTP....... : I'm not sure, I've not played that one for some time. I'd imagine it will last a shade over 3 hours. Dorford can play one of these in 5 minutes flat, & Lisa has been known to last "several minutes".
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi tikay

Are you playing in your sleepstack tonight?
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonight's PTP....... : Hi tikay Are you playing in your sleepstack tonight?
    Posted by acebarry10
    Crikey, I plum forgot that!

I'll enter that now. Think I'd better withdraw from the 2 Omahas, as 5 Tabling is a bit optimistic for me when the questions are inbound.

Thanks for the nudge.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonight's PTP....... : Crikey, I plum forgot that! I'll enter that now. Think I'd better withdraw from the 2 Omahas, as 5 Tabling is a bit optimistic for me when the questions are inbound. Thanks for the nudge.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi tikay

Not a problem, anything to help anybody :)
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Tonight's PTP.......:
    ...will be my penultimate PTP under the current system. (I'm doing Sunday, too). From Monday, it changes a bit, & each of us have been asked to play specific things on specific nights, based on our skillsets. I believe Rich & Lisa will be doing One Minute Roulette, & "Chip and a Chair", if I hear correctly. All formats, at all Levels, will be catered for.   So, with just tonight & Sunday left under the old system for me, I'm gonna revel in my freedom tonight, & play a bit of this, & a bit of that. And maybe a bit of the other. So far, I've entered..... The 7.15pm £2.20 Deepie The 7.15pm £5.50 Omaha The 8pm Main Event The 8.15pm £5.50 Omaha After that, I'll probably play a variety of Low Limit Omaha Tables, & I'll 2 or 3 Table them. Please excuse me if I'm slow to reply to Chat-Box questions tonuight, as I expect to be 3 & 4 Tabling most of the evening.  I'll be there from around 7pm until Midnight, & I'll be playing as "TIKAY10". After Midnight, I'l revert to my own account, "tikay1", & 2-Table some 25p-50p Omaha. See some of you later I hope.
    Posted by Tikay10
    You're playing Omaha after last night Tikay? I admire you.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Tonight's PTP....... : You're playing Omaha after last night Tikay? I admire you.
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    No need, Dave, no need. I'm hurting here.
  • edited January 2010
    After last night's triumph and my inspired strategically executed early exit I feel confident in participating tonight.

See you on some of the tables I hope......... unless I decide to exit early again for personal reasons.

Woof!