You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

delighted

i went to vegas last Friday only got back today ,played my first ever live tournament in the MGM ,it was a small buy in (70 dollars ) and I went on to win it , I am delighted with this result as I was very nervous at the start but soon the nerves settled when I won my first hand of the tournament, I took home 625 dollars for my win small return for alot of poker players,got a lot of compliments from players that played at my tables on how I played ,I have played here on sky for about 2 years now and really enjoyed my time here but I got to say live poker is unbelievable.

Comments

• edited September 2015
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: delighted:
    well done
    Posted by VespaPX
    thank you Vespapx
  • edited September 2015
    Good to hear, wd.
  • edited September 2015

Great stuff, online poker is great, nice & convenient, but the occasional "Live" Tourney is the greatest thing ever, & I try & play "Live" now & then, when time permits.

Well done on the bink @ MGM.

Where did you stay?

Presumably you support these boys, right?

• edited September 2015
    Good to hear, wd.
    Posted by mumsie
    thank you MUMSIE
  • edited September 2015
    Great stuff, online poker is great, nice & convenient, but the occasional "Live" Tourney is the greatest thing ever, & I try & play "Live" now & then, when time permits. Well done on the bink @ MGM. Where did you stay? Presumably you support these boys, right?  
    Posted by Tikay10
    thank you TIKAY I was so nervous at the start ,I didn't want to make any mistakes as it was my first ever live tourney ,I loved every minute of it ,it was my second time in vegas first time I stayed in the stratosphere ,this time I stayed at the circus circus ,I love vegas especially freemont street the buzz up there is unbelievable
  • edited September 2015
    Great stuff, online poker is great, nice & convenient, but the occasional "Live" Tourney is the greatest thing ever, & I try & play "Live" now & then, when time permits. Well done on the bink @ MGM. Where did you stay? Presumably you support these boys, right?  
    Posted by Tikay10
    yes TIKAY I am a fan for my sins lol
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: delighted : thank you TIKAY I was so nervous at the start ,I didn't want to make any mistakes as it was my first ever live tourney ,I loved every minute of it ,it was my second time in vegas first time I stayed in the stratosphere ,this time I stayed at the circus circus ,I love vegas especially freemont street the buzz up there is unbelievable
    Posted by ynwa197525
    Ahh, Fremont Street is the nuts, it's like Blackpool x 100, pus it is always lovely & warm.
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: delighted : Ahh, Fremont Street is the nuts, it's like Blackpool x 100, pus it is always lovely & warm.
    Posted by Tikay10
    yes TIKAY was warm this time the last time I went over in may it was not as warm ,I cant wait to go back